550 Cc's, Does This Size Sound Proportional to my Frame?

I'm 5'6", 155lbs. A current bust of 36c. Im wanting 550 cc's silicone under the muscle. Does this sound proportional? Thank you.

Guiding patients with their implant size selection

+1

I consider two factors when selecting implants for my patients:

1.Dimensional planning

2.Gel Implant Sizing system

Dimensional planning – The measurements of your chest wall are taken. Also, the breast dimensions including the height, width, and current dimensions of each breast form the basis of dimensional planning. Based on these measurements, the implant size is recommended. This will give you a unique breast implant that is suited for your body frame. Even your fitness levels and other relevant criteria are taken into consideration. It is you who will decide what you are comfortable with.

Gel Implant Sizing system – During the preliminary breast implant consultation, you will be provided with an option to “try on” a variety of implant shapes and sizes. You can also visualize the possible outcomes of your surgery which helps you to get that perfect size to give you the shape that you longed for.

This way your preferences are known and you can then pick a range of implants that will “fit” just right to give a soft natural fuller look.

Hope this helps!

Dr Basu

Houston, TX

Web reference: http://www.basuplasticsurgery.com

Best Breast Implant for Me?

+1

I'm sure you are aware that your plastic surgeon will be in the best position to advise you after direct examination and careful discussion. In my practice, I prefer the use of goal pictures to help with this communication process.

I would suggest that you meet with your plastic surgeon,  demonstrate your goals as clearly as possible in front of a full-length mirror and with the help of goal pictures.  Also show him/her examples of what are too big and examples of what are too small breasts.
After you have communicated your goals clearly and are comfortable that your plastic surgeon understands these goals,  ask him/her to use whichever breast implant will most closely achieve them for you.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/Procedure_breastAugmentation.htm

550 Cc's, Does This Size Sound Proportional to my Frame

+1

Very very hard to respond without a posted photo frontal view and more info and an examination. Best to see a few boarded PSs in your area. Regards 

Breast implant sizing - getting it right the first time!

+1

The question is not whether it is "proportional" but whether it has the right base diamneter for your chest wall diameter and whether it has a profile (mod, mod plus, high) to give you the "look" you want in the upper inner pole.  These are the questions to answer, not just whether an amount of cc's ir right for your height and weight.