Is 550-600 to Much or Not Enough? Moderate or Moderate Plus?

Pre BA 36 large C to small D, post BA full D, small DD. 350cc overfilled to 370 saline unders moderate profile and anchor lift. This implant did not increase my size or fullness much. I can still wear same bras and have alot of loose skin in the upper pole. Looking into revision, but want to make sure I get it right this time and not end up to large. I am 5' 4" 120 lbs bwd of 14. My goal is more fullness especially in the upper pole, more width and and just a little more projection. Need advice

Breast augmentation revision

+1

In order, to evaluate you properly, it would be best to have an exam. It is impossible to suggest a specific implant to you without one.

Revision of breast augmentation

+1

To provide an adequate estimation of the size implant required after a breast augmentation to provide the result you are looking for would require an examination.I typically utilize computer 3d simulations to illustrate the new result which I think is helpful for the patient.

Jay M. Pensler, MD

Larger and fuller breasts

+1

Dear peg414,

It all comes down to the correct measurement. I have patients who are telling me that they are C cups , but on my measurments they are just A cup. If you were indeed full 36C, than 370cc should have brought you up to a full 36DD. My assumption is that you had either a smaller cup or a wider chest and consequently,  you did not get the correct amount of volume. I can't give you the correct implant size without measurment. You will have to see an experienced board certified plastic surgeon who is knowledable about chest and breasts measurments. By doing so, he or she will be able to give the approximate right size.  There is no guarantee, but it usually with in 1/4 size + or -.

Dr Widder                     

Shlomo Widder, MD
Washington DC Plastic Surgeon

Best Breast Implant for Revisionary Breast Surgery?

+1

It is not possible to give you precise advise without direct examination and a full communication of your goals.

Prior to undergoing revisionary breast surgery it will be critical that you communicate your goals clearly with your plastic surgeon ( I prefer the use of goal pictures)  and ask him/her to do his/her best to achieve the results you are looking for.  You may want to leave it up to him/her to use a breast implant that he/she feels will do the job based on intraoperative evaluation.
Again, the preoperative communication of goals is critical.  Once you feel comfortable that you have communicated your goals clearly ( assuming you have chosen your plastic surgeon carefully),  you will likely feel comfortable allowing him/her to choose the appropriate breast implants for you.