Can a 55 year old women(5'1, 170lbs) get a tummy tuck with Lipo and fat transfer to legs and butt?

I have diabetes and high blood pressure but controlled with medication.

+1
Yes, tummy tuck with liposuction and fat transfer to the legs and butt can be performed in the same operation, but this depends very much on the comfort level and expertise of your operating surgeon to keep you safe as well as guidelines in your state or surgical center.  Sometimes a planned overnight hospital stay is prudent with larger operations.  You would need to have a medical clearance prior to surgery.  It is important to maintain a healthy diet and exercise routine prior to surgery because a healthy lifestyle and reaching your optimal goal weight can decrease the complications after surgery.  I would recommend that you consult with a board certified plastic surgeon.

Birmingham Plastic Surgeon

+1

Tummy tucks can be performed together with the BBL. You need to consult with a Board Certified PS who is experienced in performing these procedures simultaneously. You would also need to be examined from a medical standpoint.

George Lefkovits, MD

+1

This may be reasonable.  The surgeon should be an expert at all of these surgeries.  I would keep surgical time to 4 hours.  You would also have to receive medical clearance. 

Find a plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlift and tummy tuck procedures each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.