I am 55 year old male. I have always been self conscious about this upper lip? (photo)

It is very thin and my I don't show teeth when I smile. I would have done something about it earlier in my life but I never thought it was possible. Now that I have have read about your lip lift procedure it has s got me interested. However at my age maybe it's silly to be worried about my appearance but I thought I'd inquire anyway. I am sending you a few pics. Can you let me know if you think a lip lift could be done

Improving the appearance of the lips - Los Angeles

+1

The lips have a static and dynamic component and can benefit from volume enhancement, lip surgery, and laser resurfacing.

Raffy Karamanoukian MD FACS

Los Angeles