I Am 5'5 170lbs and Size 40D What Size Would I Be with the Minimum of 500cc Removed?

Breast reduction and final size

+1

It is difficult to say what your breasts might look like after reduction without an in-office exam. Even then it is an estimate.

Breast Size after Breast Reduction Surgery?

+1

Thank you for the question and congratulations on your decision to proceed with breast reduction surgery;  this operation tends to be one of the most patient pleasing operations we perform.

There is no direct correlation between the amount of tissue removed and the ultimate cup size that a patient will wear after breast reduction surgery.

Before undergoing the breast reduction procedure it will be very important to communicate your size goals with your surgeon.  Most patients wish to achieve  enough of a reduction to help with their symptoms while remaining proportionate with the remainder of their torso. 
With the goal of improving communication with my patients I find the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small)  very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural” or “C cup”  means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
 Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.

Best wishes with your breast reduction procedure; hopefully you will be very pleased with the outcome of the procedure performed.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/Procedure_breastReduction.htm