I am 5'5, 145 lbs, 34H scheduled for breast reduction Feb. 21. My daughter is getting married April 11. Will I be recovered?

Is there anyone who can tell me their thoughts on recovery time? I am hoping to become a 34C which my plastic surgeon thinks will be possible.

Making events after surgery

+1

You have ample time to heal from your procedure but no one can predict what size you will have as a result and if you are wearing a custom dress, you will have to have it altered to some degree prior to the event.  Barring any unforeseen complications, you should anticipate having a great evening!

Recovery from breast reduction

+1

6 weeks is a reasonable period of time to recover. Most woman are back at work or activities of daily living by 2 weeks. 4-6 weeks before your energy level is back to normal and you feel like you did before the procedure. This is barring complications which are relatively uncommon. I hope this was helpful. Good luck and congratulations

Robert W. Kessler, MD, FACS
Corona Del Mar Plastic Surgeon

Recovery from Breast Reduction

+1
The time between your surgery and the wedding is 6 weeks. You should look and feel great by then. The C cup is a nice goal but no more than that. We can never predict an esact cup size. 

Ronald V. DeMars, MD