Do I Have Enough Fat For a Brazilian Butt Lift?

I'm 5'5" 135, Do I Have Enough Fat for Brazilian Buttlift if I Want to Have a Kim Kardashian Butt?

Do I have enough fat for a Kardashian butt?

+2

Without pictures it is obviously impossible to tell you.  Being that you are 5'5" and not very heavy it will really come down to your shape.  If you have her shape but not enough size then it is possible. I you don't have shape or size on your buttock then less likely.  Please see a board certifed plastic surgeon in your area for an expert opinion.

Good luck and thank you for the question.

Sincerely,

Anire Okpaku MD

How Much Fat is Needed for Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

Hello. You would be surprised by how little fat can be used to deliver a good result. The Brazilian Butt Lift uses liposuction of the sides and lower back to form a beautiful silhouette. Then, the strategic injection of fat to the superior part of the buttocks provides lift and projection. In the hands of an experienced surgeon you should have enough fat to form a large, round derriere.  To get a more personalized opinion you should schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon.

Jaime Perez, MD
Brazilian Butt Lift Specialist
Plastic Surgery Center of Tampa

Web reference: http://www.jaimeperezmd.com/photogallery/brazilian-butt-lift-6998

Candidacy for Brazilian Butt Lift is Best Judged in Person

+1

Hi there-

As much as I'd like to help you, there is absolutely no way that any one on this forum could responsibly tell you whether or not you are a good candidate for any particular procedure without understanding your goals and performing a physical examination.

If you are interested in this procedure, I would recommend you visit with a surgeon experienced in the technique and whose outcomes you admire. After a consultation and exam, you'll know if you are a good candidate.

Web reference: http://www.orlandobrazilianbuttlift.com/Brazilian_Butt_Lift/Brazilian_Butt_Lift.html

Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

I am sure you have some fat that can be taken for Brazilian Butt Lift. Also removing fat from the flanks and lowe back will enhance the appearance of the buttocks.

The amount of fat you have and can be transferred will determine how much butt enhancement you will have.

If you are not happy after the fat transfer, then you other option is a buttock implant after all is healed.