I'm 5'4', 118 Lbs, 32/34A, 12.5 Diameter, is 339cc's Enough to be a Full C?

Based on the Inamed silicone size chart, 339cc's matches the closest the 12.5 diameter. I'd like to be a full C. The next size up, 371cc's has a 12.9 diameter so it seems like 339cc's is as big as I can go. Will 339cc's make me a full C? I worry that it may not be big enough since I hear from people that they wish they would have gone bigger. I'm looking at the mid-range profile. How do you think 339cc's would look on my frame?

Bra cup size not an exact science

+1

Bra cup size not an exact science as every manufacturer fits bras differently. It really no different than buying any other article of clothing. With a breast width of 12.5cm 400 would be fine trully this discussion is best had with your plastic surgeon.

Implant and volume and cup size

+1

Without an exam, it is difficult to suggest what implant should be right for you.  As for cup size, the implant volume does not always correspond to a cup size.

Implant size

+1

Breast size is often subjective.  What you consider a full C cup, others may consider a mid or small C.  Familiarize yourself with the implant sizes by looking at several websites as well as photos from your surgeon.  This will allow you to be more comfortable with your size selection prior to your procedure.

Ronald J. Edelson, MD

Best Breast Implant to Achieve C Cup?

+1

Assuming you have chosen your plastic surgeon carefully, the next step would be  to communicate your goals  carefully with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining which operation and/or breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals.

In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural” or "full C” etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
 Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.

Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly,  allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals.  Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery.

339cc's Enough to be a Full C?

+1

Your question is pretty common. Unfortunately it is not easily answered. The number of cc's in an implant does not correlate at all with cup size, but you are on the right track in looking at the breast's base diameter. If you look at a metric ruler you will see that the 4 millimeters difference between the two implants you mentioned is very tiny. It is about 15/100 of an inch! Get a consult with an experienced surgeon, show him photos of the LOOK you want and let him figure out what implant it will take. The final cup size after surgery is a combinatiion of the implant volume, which profile is used, the width of your breast, the circumference of your chest, the thickness of your muscle, the elasticity of your skin and finally, the amount and shape of your natural breast tissue!! Pretty complicated and impossible for someone to determine if they don't do the surgery for a living. Find a good surgeon and he will get the results you want.

Ronald V. DeMars, MD

Size

+1

Hello

From your description 5'4 and 118, 339 cc does sound good, but if you’re debating between 339cc and 371cc I would go with the bigger size. 225 cc usually does equal 1 cup size. So 339 or 371 will make you a nice C.

Stuart B. Kincaid, MD, FACS