540cc Look Really Small on Me?

Hi im 5'2 130 and 2 weeks ago I got 540cc on both breast. I been worried that I got a c cup I wanted a DD .I was a small 36B . It would help if I could get your guys opinion my Dr says they not ready yet so he dont know what size ill be and he dont have a clue :(

Cup Size after Breast Augmentation

+2

Even though it is a bit too early to buy a new bra, go bra shopping! :)

Someone at Victoria's Secret should be able to size you. However, I don't recommend buying the bra yet. At 2 weeks postop, you will still have some post-surgical swelling. Get re-sized in 3 or 4 weeks, and your breast size at that time will be more accurate.

Thank you for your question. Best of Luck!

540 cc from B to C cup? at 2 Weeks Post Breast Implants

+1

In general, 2 weeks after breast implants is too early to go bra shopping or worry about size.  I will say that in a small woman like yourself I would expect that 200 cc would be one cup size.  Therefore, I woul anticipate also a 3 cup size change to a 1 cup change.

Too Small after Breast Augmentation?

+1

I would respectfully suggest that you understand that “worry” at this point is unhelpful. Only on going time will tell exactly what cup size you will end up ( and even this will be somewhat arbitrary given that cup sizes will vary from one bra manufacturer to another).
In other words, it is difficult to predict exactly how the breasts will change;  many of my patients report that they feel their breasts  appear larger as time goes by and the breast implants “drop and fluff”.
Enjoy your “new additions”, continue to be patient, and follow-up with your plastic surgeon.

Post op

+1

I agree with your doctor. It is too early post operatively to come to any conclusions about results at this time.

Norman Bakshandeh, MD, FACS