I'm 5'4 and weigh 184 lbs. Is it possible to have a Fat Transfer from my arms to buttocks? (photo)

Why? Or why not? My arms are big my breast are big as well 42DD. Which makes me look broad. I want to look more even at the bottom.

+1
Unwanted fat from your arms can be transferred to your buttocks however it most likely is not enough to give you a noticeable new shape. Fat taken from the abdomen typically produces better results. 

Fat from arms to buttocks

+1
Fat from anywhere its unwanted transferred to your buttocks would give an added contour. Only from your arms, probably wouldn't be enough to see a big difference to your buttocks. The more you have for fat grafting the better!

Thank you for your question!

Melinda Lacerna-Kimbrell, MD, FACS

Melinda Lirag Lacerna-Kimbrell, MD, FACS
Sarasota Plastic Surgeon

BBL

+1
Thank you for the picture.

I don't believe I can see how your body is exactly due to the clothing covering the body. Can you post some new pictures in order to review?

Thank you

Dr. Campos

Jaime Campos Leon, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

I'm 5'4 and weigh 184 lbs. Is it possible to have a Fat Transfer from my arms to buttocks?

+1
Your arms can be used but they will likely not provide enough fat to give you a great buttock improvement.  Usually, the abdomen, sides, and back provide much more fat and can be used to increase the amount of fat transferred to the buttocks.

Try to research this to find the surgeon who consistently produces the results you would expect. Look at reviews on this site and see who gets the surgery right every time.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.