54 Married, Black Women, Surgery Aug 2012, (2) Questions, Nipples Inverted/flat, Dark Colored Scars?

I am 54 Married, Black Women, I had surgery Aug 2, 2012, I have two questions, my nipples are inverted and some what flatten, plus I have dark colored scars from the surgery. The surgery when well, I have no more pains at all. How soon will my nipples pop-out and look normal, how long will it take until my natural color of my breast return. My husband is a little worried about my nipples being so flat. I am 5.4" 165lbs, I have a 22 year old son and a 17 year old daughter. Sorry no Photos

Widened scars of the peri-areolar area after breast reduction

+1

It is difficult to know exactly what will happen to your nipples over time.  If you have widened scars around the areolas it may be that both are due to tension.  I would give you a few more months to let this settle down.  Then you may need a revision to decrease the widened out scars.