54 Married, Black Women, Surgery Aug 2012, (2) Questions, Nipples Inverted/flat, Dark Colored Scars?

I am 54 Married, Black Women, I had surgery Aug 2, 2012, I have two questions, my nipples are inverted and some what flatten, plus I have dark colored scars from the surgery. The surgery when well, I have no more pains at all. How soon will my nipples pop-out and look normal, how long will it take until my natural color of my breast return. My husband is a little worried about my nipples being so flat. I am 5.4" 165lbs, I have a 22 year old son and a 17 year old daughter. Sorry no Photos

Widened scars of the peri-areolar area after breast reduction

It is difficult to know exactly what will happen to your nipples over time.  If you have widened scars around the areolas it may be that both are due to tension.  I would give you a few more months to let this settle down.  Then you may need a revision to decrease the widened out scars.  

3096 Peachtree Industrial Blvd
Duluth, GA 30097