5'4" and 82kg: Most of my Weight is on my Upper Body and I Want to Have Bbl, Am I a Good Condidate?

I really want to have a brasilian butt lift, but my main concern is i have all my weight on my upper body. Would you consider me a good candidate? I just want to be more curvier and have a nice but. I live in the United Kingdom, and i tried researching here but not much review and pics on websites....i'm considering travelling to USA, please help. :-(

Donor fat for a Brazilian Butt Lift

+2

The donor fat for a BBL can be taken form anywhere. If you hold your extra fat in your upper body, then this is where the fat should be harvested from. Only a board certified plastic surgeon experienced with BBL surgeon can tell you if this is possible. If there are no good BBL surgeon in the UK, then it certainly makes sense to travel for the surgery. Many of us have patients that travel for the surgery, and oftentimes evaluations can be done one the phone, via skype, and with email photos. Good luck to you.