I'm 5'4 and 125 Lbs, Do I Have Enough Fat for a Brazilian Butt Lift with Fat Transfer? (photo)

I am scheduled for aug 14th 2012 I was at 120 and I gained 10lbs, but in this last week my kids came down with a stomach virus and so did I. I lost 5lbs wich took forever to gain. Do I have enough for my fat transfer or should I change dates? Im at 125 now 5'4

Brazilian Buttlift Candidate at 5'4" 125 lbs

+1

Many women at average weight and height are very good candidates for Brazilian buttlift.  You just have to find the right surgeon who has performed hundreds of these procedures.