I'm 5'4" 150lbs Medium (pear Shaped Frame.I'm on 3rd BA & Possible Lift Exchange.Currently 510cc's in Left 550cc's in my Right?

What do you recommend? I'm also doing a tummy tuck and lipo as I've lost 65 lbs within the last yr through lifestyle change and walking/exercising.I am contemplating IF I need to go bigger? or w/the lift and tummy tuck I'll look proportioned and still voluptuous? I want my high profiles back to where they were 8 yrs ago :L

Best Breast Operation for Me?

+1

Thank you for the question. Despite good intentions, online consultants will not be able to provide you with  meaningful specific advice.  Ultimately, in person consultation with well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons will be necessary. Careful measurements, dimensional planning, and careful communication will be key.

Generally speaking, the best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering   revisionary breast augmentation surgery ( regarding breast implant size/profile selection) is:

1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully.  Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you're looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.

2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals  with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining  breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals. 
In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as " voluptuous”, “natural”  or “C or D cup”  etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
 Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on him who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.

3.  Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly,  allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals.  Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery.

him focuses

I hope this (and the attached link) help.