5'4, 125lbs. Enough fat for BBL? (photo)

I have been doing a HUGE amount of research on the Brazilian Butt Lift procedure and before I choose which Doc I'd like to see for my consult, I'd love to know if I even have enough fat to harvest for this procedure. I am 5'4, 125lbs, and very fit. I actually love my body, but I am looking to really round out my butt and and make it as large as possible (I know I will be limited based on fat available). Would love your opinion! Paying cash and ready to go! Thank you so much for taking the time!

Brazilian Butt Lift

+2

Based on the pictures posted, you do not have any fat to do liposuction and fat transfer to the buttocks. I would not recommend ruining other parts of your body with liposuction to get the fat for a Brazilian Butt Lift. You may want to do as extensive research about doing nothing or if you insist buttock implant.

Enough fat for BBL?

+2

Thank you for your question and photos. You are right, do have a very nice body. Your BMI is 21-22 and you have limited donor sites for fat (waist, abdomen, outer and inner thighs). Your arms are muscular and practically have no extra fat. All these will yield a small amount of fat per buttock to be injected. Remember, you will loose 30-35% of the volume  in the long run. I personally would not take your money. You will be disappointed with the results for the amount of money is charged for this procedure.

George Marosan, MD
Bellevue Plastic Surgeon

Enough fat for BBL?

+2

The most important fact when performing BBL is knowing that you will always get a bigger and rounder butt . You seem to have realistic expectations . By doing the liposculpture of your body to harvest the fat you will also get a smaller waist which will make your butt look bigger too. 

Best wishes 

Katherine Feliz Camilo, MD

5'4, 125lbs. Enough fat for BBL?

+2

You will have to find a plastic surgeon who will liposuction you aggressively without causing a contour deformity.  You may consider medial thigh and upper arm liposuction to improve the fat yield and transfer amount.  I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Candidate for BBL?

+1

Although a physical exam is needed to make any formal recommendations, based on your photos - the good news - you have a great figure.   However,  you are limited in the number of donor sites for a BBL.   I've actually treated a good number of women with your physique.   I always tell them we will be limited with how much fat I can harvest.  In my experience, in petite women, even addition of just 150-200cc of fat into each buttock makes a nice difference.  Remember,   the BBL procedure involves harvest fat from areas of your body where there is excess fat and injecting that fat carefully into the central zone of your buttock. In addition, it involves liposculpting the buttock to facilitate a more rounded look. The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy.  A board certified PS needs to evaluate your donor sites to see if you have enough for a BBL.   Please visit with a board certified plastic surgeon to learn more about your options.

Dr. Basu

Houston, TX

C. Bob Basu, MD, FACS

At 5'4" and 125 pounds, do I have enough fat for the BBL?

+1

You appear to have a nicely shaped body and, you already have fairly round and shapely buttocks. This means that you will need less donor fat to result in larger buttocks. You need to be examined in order to feel, not just see, the amount of donor fat available. Various donor sites can be used, and in my experience with your height and weight proportions, multiple donor sites will be used including abdomen, thighs arms and waist. Good luck!

George Lefkovits, MD