Which Implant Size is Best for Me?

I Am 5'4 110 and Currently a 34B I Am Going for my Consultation on Wednesday I Have Been Researching Sizes and I Like 450cc to 500cc

any suggestions thanks in advanced.

How to Choose Breast Implant Size

+1
Probably the most popular question women ask when it comes to breast augmentation is, “What size do I choose?”. Here are some things that can help you figure out what size is right for you:

1) Your Consultation 

A plastic surgeon recognizes that every woman will have her own unique goals and expectations. As part of the consultative process, they will assist you with this important decision. At your pre-operative consultation, I will take a number of measurements of your breast and chest dimensions, as well as your height and weight. These measurements greatly help in determining which implant size is right for your particular body size. Known as "dimensional breast augmentation", determining implant size according to your pre-surgery body measurements will help achieve harmonious proportions for a more natural-looking result. I have patients try on a variety of sample implants (these are known as breast implant sizers) to see which size best suits their  taste.

2) The Rice Test For Breast Implant Sizing

The Rice Test is a simple one you can try at home. Get a baggie and a measuring cup. Fill the baggie with various quantities of rice (or water). You can keep a note of the amount in the measuring cup, defined by milliliters, as they are equivalent to cc’s (breast implant sizes are usually in cc’s). Tie the baggie, place it into your bra, and put on a tight-fitting T-shirt. You can experiment with different sizes so you can start to appreciate how you will look with various implant sizes.  However, you should keep in mind that the baggie will make you look bigger than a breast implant of the same size, since the implant will be more compressed when it is inside the body.

3) Talk to a Friend

Many women have friends or acquaintances who have undergone breast augmentation. Knowing their breast augmentation size may help you in choosing what will be best for you.

4) Look at Photographs

Keep in mind, however, that every woman is unique, and that photos of one particular woman may not necessarily represent the result you will obtain with the same implant size because of such factors as your body type, measurements and bone structure

For more details, please visit the following link:

Breat implant size and which is best

+1

There is no one perfect implant size and there are limits on how large or even how small an implant one can choose and still get a good result.   Based on your chest/frame size, height, size of breasts, skin elasticity, etc. your surgeon should give you some reasonable options.  I routinely have may patients try the various size and shaped  implants on in a bra.  This should give you a good idea of how they will look once you have had the breast augmentation.

Vincent D. Lepore, MD
San Jose Plastic Surgeon