Which Implant Size is Best for Me?

I Am 5'4 110 and Currently a 34B I Am Going for my Consultation on Wednesday I Have Been Researching Sizes and I Like 450cc to 500cc

any suggestions thanks in advanced.

How to Choose Breast Implant Size

+1
I use a technique known as Dimensional Breast Augmentation. This involves taking a variety of measurements of your pre-surgery body, such as your height, breast width, weight, etc. Then, we discuss your goals and with this information, a suitable implant size is selected. Find out if your surgeon does this for you.

Breat implant size and which is best

+1

There is no one perfect implant size and there are limits on how large or even how small an implant one can choose and still get a good result.   Based on your chest/frame size, height, size of breasts, skin elasticity, etc. your surgeon should give you some reasonable options.  I routinely have may patients try the various size and shaped  implants on in a bra.  This should give you a good idea of how they will look once you have had the breast augmentation.

Vincent D. Lepore, MD
San Jose Plastic Surgeon