I Am 5'4 1/2's I Am 215lbs I Am 41 with 3 Children. I Have Lost 70lbs and I Want to Have a BBL and a Tummy Tuck? (photo)

Can I have the BBL now at my current weight and do I need to loose more weight to have the tummy tuck. I also need to know if there is any charity funding for the surgery

I Am 5'4 1/2's I Am 215lbs I Am 41 with 3 Children. I Have Lost 70lbs and I Want to Have a BBL and a Tummy Tuck?

+2

I think that additional weight loss will definitely help your result.  However, I think that a 5 liter liposuction with Brazilian buttlift first followed by a tummy tuck may be reasonable as well depending upon your overall health and weight at the time of surgery.   Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts and tummy tucks each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

+1

You are still overweight but if you achieve medical clearance, you could be a candidate for a BBL and a tummy tuck. I would first do the BBL and at a second surgery do a tummy tuck. This would maximize the amount of fat for grafting. 

Kurtis Martin, MD
Cincinnati Plastic Surgeon