5'3", 115lbs. 34a. Will 304cc Bring Me to a C Cup?

Predicting cup size

+1

It is difficult to predict your cup size with a formal physical exam.  Futhermore cup sizes vary by designer so cup sizes are not standardized.   I consider two factors when selecting implants for my patients:

1.Dimensional planning
2.Gel Implant Sizing system

Dimensional planning – The measurements of your chest wall are taken. Also, the breast dimensions including the height, width, and current dimensions of each breast form the basis of dimensional planning. Based on these measurements, the implant size is recommended. This will give you a unique breast implant that is suited for your body frame. However, there are some limitations of what size we can recommend. For instance, some implants may just be too big for a narrow chest wall. Your surgeon can review this with you during the consultation.

Gel Implant Sizing system – During the preliminary breast implant consultation, you will be provided with an option to “try on” a variety of implant shapes and sizes. You can also visualize the possible outcomes of your surgery which helps you to get that perfect size to give you the shape that you longed for. This way your preferences are known and you can then pick a range of implants that will “fit” just right to give a soft natural fuller look. Hope this helps.

Dr. Basu

Implant Selection Process

+1

I think a 304 cc implant will result in approximately a 2 cup size increase under your muscle.  In order to make an accurate size recommendation, I would need to assess your chest wall and breast mound measurements and characteristics.  Unfortunately, there is not a general rule of thumb or objective criteria to implant selection.

Your plastic surgeon will perform several measurements of your chest wall and breast anatomy and determine a range of implants that both fit your chest wall and reach your desired goals.
The next step is to try on this range of implants in the office with your doctor.   The key to this success is showing your surgeon the body proportion you desire with a bra sizer and allowing your surgeon to guide you to the right implant.   It will be much easier to communicate in implant cc's than cup size when determining the appropriate implant for you.
I wish you a safe recovery and fantastic result.
Dr. Gill

Paul S. Gill, MD

Bra size and Implant volume

+1

At size 34 each 100 cc of implant will correspond to 1 cup size change.  A 304 cc implant will take you up 3 cup sizes, you will go from an A to a D.  If you only want a C then I recommend approximately a 200 cc implant.  I recommend silicone gel implants because they feel and look more natural and retro-pectoral placement is more stable long term.

Best Wishes,

Gary Horndeski, M.D.

Gary M. Horndeski, MD
Texas Plastic Surgeon

Will 304cc Bring Me to a C Cup?

+1

There are no fixed definitions of cup sizes. Many women have bras of three different cup sizes that all fit. Your idea of a C cup may not match that of your surgeon, or that of Nordstrom's and so forth. A cup on a 34 band is larger than a cup on a 32 band, and in turn smaller than the cup on a 36  band. 

I find that trying on implants in an excellent aid in choosing the size to be implanted. The implants look a bit larger sitting on the breast as compared to that same size in the breast, so I usually put in an implant 5 to 10 per cent larger than the trial size that looks best. Other surgeons have other sizing methods that work for them. 

It is often quoted as a guideline, that about 200-225 cc of implant will give a one cup size increase, but that is a rough estimate of limited reliability. 

When you ready for an in person consultation, RealSelf has listings of surgeons in your area. You should consider cross referencing the listings from the The American Society of Plastic Surgeons (plasticsurgery dot org). A listing in the ASPS website assures you that your surgeon is not only board certified,  but also is a member in good standing of the major plastic surgery organization in the U. S.
Thank your for your question, best wishes.

Will 304cc bring me to a C cup starting with a 34A?

+1

If you want to be a C cup it is important to be examined so that certain parameters can be assessed, including breast width, chest width and skin quality including elasticity. Also, it is important know whether you want to be a low, medium or full C. You need to seek a Board certified plastic surgeon for a consultation.

George Lefkovits, MD

Cup size and implants

+1

Unfortunately there is no absolutely accurate way to assess a given implant size to a specific cup size. Realistically speaking,  accurate breast measurements obtained at your consultation will guide both you and your surgeon to implants that will fit your body.

William Loutfy, MD
Albuquerque Plastic Surgeon