I'm 5'3, 110 Pounds, Size 0 or 00/ 24 in Jeans. What Size Do You Recommend for a Implant?

I'm 5'3, 109-110 pounds, size 24/00 or 0 in jeans. I used to be a full B 36 but lost 45 pounds two years ago. My breast size reduced significantly. I'm a size A 32 now, with my breast becoming pointing with no cleavage. What size do you recommend for a silicon implant and well as what type round or tear drop? I want a full natural look almost like Miranda Kerr Victoria secret model. Please help :)

Implant size recommendations

+1

There are several variables in determining implant size.  When recommending implant size for my patients, I consider the followings: 1) patients' anatomy (height, weight, chest width, chest height, amount of breast tissue) and 2) patients' desired look/goal.  Without knowing your chest measurement and breast tissue amount, I cannot give you any recommendation.  You should visit with board-certified plastic surgeon who will examine you.  Try implant sizers to get a rough estimate of the size you may want.  As you know, bra/cup size will vary depending on the brand.  Good luck with you.
Dr. Sugene Kim

Implant Size

+1

From your description, either a saline or gel round implant could be appropriate. To verify which the type, profile, and the appropriate size, you should consult and have an examination in person . Consult with 3 - 4 experienced and expert board certified plastic surgeons.

Implant size

+1

The selection of a breast implant varies depending on your chest measurements and desired implant.  At some point though, it's important to know that your breasts won't look natural if they're augmented to a very large size when you're starting with a small one, that's just how it works.  Go to your local board certified plastic surgeon for more and to try on some implant sizers...

Web reference: http://doctormeade.com/dallas-plastic-surgery-photos/breast-augmentation/index.html

Sizing breast implants

+1

The simple answer to your question assuming your breasts are suitable for a standard breast augmentation, is that you can use a round breast implant of either silicone gel-filled or saline-filled that matches the width of your breast and has a forward profile of low, medium, or high depending on your desire to increase by a cup to two cup sizes relative to your 32 inch chest and relative to the size of breast you are starting with. There is no exact measure of breast sizes before or after breast implants. Tear-drop shaped implants have been largely abandoned because they usually aren't needed and they add additional potential problems to the long term result. It is also unrealistic to want to look like someone else's breasts. The result should look like your breast filled out by about one to two cup sizes, again assuming you don't need something like a lift or something for the "pointing" nipple-areola. 

Denver Plastic Surgeon

Breast implant size based on height and weight

+1

there is no scientifically proven table that help you choose your implant size according your height and weight.

there are multiple factors involving to make a right decision for implant size that requires examination.

Re-think your Goals and Question

+1

Hi there-

It's really important for you to understand that without a consultation and examination, it would be impossible and irresponsible to advise you on any detail of your operative procedure....

In a more general sense, please consider the following...

I think it is safe to assume that your goal is to SAFELY achieve the lovely and symmetric appearance you dream of for yourself, right?

If this is the case, it is not in your best interests to have your judgment clouded by information from well-meaning people (friends, family members, or surgeons on this site) who have not had the benefit of the consultation and examination process. It will only confuse you and complicate your relationship with the surgeon you eventually choose. Unfair to you and to that surgeon....

The best thing I could do for you is to convince you that you should be spending your time and energy finding the right surgeon first. Once you are in the right hands, the other details will take care of themselves.

Trying to make all of the decisions about your surgery first, and then finding a surgeon willing to do things the way you want is getting the cart before the horse and may compromise both of the goals I listed at the beginning of this message.

Be careful. Be safe. Be happy.

Web reference: http://orlandoplasticsurgery.blogspot.com/2009/11/choosing-plastic-surgeon-part-2.html#699

Breast augmentation

+1

Without an exam , it is impossible to tell you what would be best for you.  The choice of implants is based upon the patient's anatomy and their desire for augmentation.

Implant size

+1

I always try to make sure during a consultation that my patients pay no attention at all to implant size. The right size is the one that will get them the look they like, as long as they are being realistic in their request. It's not your job to worry about the size of the implant unless you are the one getting paid to make the decision. Unless you do this for a living it is really hard to understand how much goes into that decision by your doctor. Those decisions have already been discussed by the other doctors answering your question so I won't go further into that.  Find an experienced doctor you are comfortable with, show him pictures of what you would like, and trust him to get it right. 

Implant size is not simply based on height and weight...

+1

Picking an implant size is a very complicated decision.  Your question is a very common one seen on sites such as this but impossible to answer.  It would also be inappropriate for physicians to give you direct medical advise such as an implant size without a full examination.

There are many factors involved which include but are not limited to:

- Your body type

- Your height

- Your weight

- Your breast base diameter

- Your chest width

- Your desired size (B/C/D?)

- Your tissue quality

Any one of these factors can make a big difference in which implant is best.  Is it a moderate profile implant?  It is a midranged implant?  Is it a high profile implant?  Textured?  Smooth?  So many options....

Thus, how do you sort it all out?  My best suggestion is to meet with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon in your area and discuss your goals.  After a full exam, he/she can make suggestions.  Perhaps you will benefit from trying on sizers.  Perhaps reviewing photos of other patients can help guide you.  If you do not feel like you are comfortable with the recommendations, go on another consult.  The nice thing about elective breast surgery is that is elective and you have all the time you need to go to as many consults as you need to make a choice that you will be happy with.  

Good luck!

Web reference: http://www.delawarevalleyplasticsurgery.com/plastic-surgery/breast-implant-options.cfm

Cherry Hill Plastic Surgeon

Breast Implant Size?

+1

Keep in mind that it is not possible to give good advice without direct examination or viewing photographs. Also, many patients who have lost 45 pounds find a breast lifting may be beneficial ( again depending on your physical examination).

Prior to proceeding with breast augmentation surgery it will be very important to communicate your size goals with your surgeon.  In my practice I find the use of goal pictures to be very helpful.    I have found that the use of words such as “natural” or “C cup” or "fake looking" or "top heavy" means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.

I use  intraoperative sizers and place the patient in the upright position to evaluate breast size. Use of these sizers also allow me to select the breast implant profile (low, moderate, moderate plus, high-profile) that would most likely achieve the patient's goals. The patient's goal pictures are hanging on the wall, and allow for direct comparison.
I have found that this system is very helpful in improving the chances of achieving the patient's goals as consistently as possible. 
By the way, the most common regret after this operation, is “I wish I was bigger”. 

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/procedure_breastimplantxl.htm

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.