I Am 5'3 Want a BBL, How Much Weight is Best to Be for That Procedure?

Willing to gain weight for this procedure just have to know how much weight I will have to gain.

Weight Gain & BBL

+1
Weight gain can be helpful in some patients to facilitate BBL.  Its hard to comment without photos and your current weight. Repost your question with additional info for a better answer. Best wishes.

Fairfax Plastic Surgeon

I am 5'3'' and want a BBL. How much weight do I need to gain?

+1

You stated that you are 5'3'' but didn't specify your weight, nor did you include pictures.It is, therefore, not possible to suggest whether or not you need togain weight. In any case the best way of knowing for certain if you have sufficient donor fat or if you have to gain weight is by going for a consultation to a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon with extensive experience performing the BBL. 

George Lefkovits, MD

+1

I do not typically recommend weight gain prior to the Brazilian buttlift.  I can usually find enough fat on almost anyone to perform the procedure.  I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA