Very Unhappy With BA/BL 3 Weeks Post Op. How Long Until I Can have a Revision?

I Am 5'3" and I Weigh 190 Pounds. I am very sad and unsatisfied with my results. I know i seem very large but have lost over 100 pounds BEFORE surgery so i am doing well. I recieved 720cc saline, unders with full anchor lift and axillary lipo. I think my breasts are SMALL, square, and are very painful still. I do not know what to do at all. Why am i still in pain?? How the hell do 720cc's look so small?? I wish i had never done this!! How soon can i get a revision?? Should i just take them out?? I don't want them anymore!

Breast Augmentation/Breast Lift revisions

+2

Sorry to hear about your initial dissatisfaction with your procedure.  It sounds like you had a significant change with one of the most complex combination of procedures there is in plastic surgery.  With the size of implants I am sure you will have more discomfort.  The maturing of the implant pocket and relaxation of the breast skin will take several months to see what the final result will be.  This procedure has a 20 percent revision rate but you will not know what needs to be done or should be done until three or fours months.  Work closely with your surgeon and I think you will see things improve and develop to become closer to what you had envisioned.

Best Wishes 

Dr. Peterson

Saint George Plastic Surgeon

Unhappy post surgery...

+2

I am very sorry to hear that you are unhappy. It is hard to see what other options are available to you without pictures or an examination. First, I would recommend you contact your surgeon and let him know that the results you desired were not achieved. However, keep in mind that you are only at 3 weeks post op and your breasts are still going to change in shape and size. Many patients go through this during the healing process. Give it some time and then make your decision if you are still unhappy with the results. Best of luck.

Web reference: http://www.jaimeperezmd.com

Don't Panic if Immediate Result is not Ideal

+1

Hi there-

Please take a deep breath and realize that rushing into a revision would be a mistake...

Even if a revision of your surgery is the only thing you can see as a reasonable alternative at this time, the safety of this revision, and the likelihood that it is successful in finally achieving your goals will be much higher if it is done after a suitable healing period.

Further, the more time passes, the more your outcome will mature, and it is possible (if not likely) that you will be happier with your appearance as this occurs.

In any case, please don't spend another minute worrying about this before you discuss it with your surgeon. I'm sure he wants you to be happy, and this goal is most likely to be met with appropriate attention to and protection of the doctor-patient relationship you have developed with them. Now, more than ever, you need to trust your surgeon and communicate carefully, and follow all instructions to the letter.

Hang in there-  a happy ending may still be possible for you- but it will require your patience and commitment.

Web reference: http://www.DrArmandoSoto.com

Breasts Augmentation/Lifting Results Unsatisfactory?

+1

I would suggest that you wait at least 3 to 6 months before evaluating the end results of your breast on location/lifting operation. It will take at least this long to see the results of the procedure;  at 3 weeks it is much too early to evaluate the  final outcome of your procedure.

At that point, communicate your concerns in a calm fashion with your plastic surgeon.  Communicate exactly what your specific concerns and goals are.

In the meantime,  I would suggest that you remain as calm and patient as possible...

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/Procedure_breastLiftAug.htm