I'm 5'3 and 152lbs and I'm Sure a Moderate Plus Silicone Filled to 450-475 Would Look Good. What Do You Think and Recommend?

I really want a full yet natural look. I have about a 27' waist and 42' hips and currently my bust is about a small B. I'm planning on having a consult within the next few weeks and I just want to go prepared with some info. Thanks for your help

Choosing implant size.

+2

There are many ways to determine implant sizing. It starts with an accurate measurement of your breasts and choosing a range of implants that fit you. The size and projection is then determined based on your goals. I find that the Mentor sizing system works best - this is a set of anatomically shaped implants that you place inside your bra to give you a realistic idea of what you would look like with an implant of a given size. The most important point is to consult with Board Certified Plastic Surgeons. Best of luck.

Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon

What size to use

+2

There are various ways to determine size.  In my practice very often I will use the Axis 3D imager to place various size implants in patients so they can see what they might look like after breast augmentation.  I also use Mentors sizing system to help determine that as well.  Different doctors have different techniques and it is more important that you find a board certified plastic surgeon who can discuss your options and then decide together what implant to use.  Good luck, Dr. Schuster in Boca Raton

Steven Schuster, MD
Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon

Moderate Plus Silicone Filled to 450-475? What Do You Think and Recommend?

+2

Thank you for your question.  Based on your hip size, that may be a good size, however, it is best to bring pictures of what you think a good size is.  "Full yet natural" will mean different thing to different people.  Your plastic surgeon should be able to help you choose the correct size if you have pictures showing what your goal is.

Rigo Mendoza, MD

Best Breast Implant for Me?

+2

If I were seeing you in consultation, I would ask that you clarify what you mean by a “full yet natural look”. My concern is that terms such as these may mean different things to different people. Therefore, I would ask that you bring in “goal pictures” of what you would like to achieve. It is also helpful to view pictures of breasts that you feel are too small or too big… Viewing goal pictures without clothing are most helpful.

I have found that the use of words such as “natural” or "huge and fake” etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
 Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.

After direct examination and a full communication of  your goals, it is likely that your plastic surgeon will be able to provide you with some guidelines as to what size/profile/ type of breast implants  will most likely help achieve your goals.

Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly,   I suggest that you allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals.  In my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery.

Implant choice

+1

It is always good to have questions when you go for a consult and an idea of a volume for breast implants. The exam and your concerns should all be taken it to determine a plan. Good luck.