Is a 421-457cc too Big For a 5'3, 128LB Frame?

Im 5'3 and 128lbs. Is 421-457cc to Big for my Frame?I Want a Full D but Want to Look. I'm Currently a 34 Deflated C Overly Big

Breast Implant Size

+1

There is insufficient information to base a recommendation regarding size. Your focus should be on choosing the correct surgeon for you. Your surgeon should be an experienced and expert board certified plastic surgeon who understands your objectives and passionately wants to ensure the best possible result for you.

Breast Implant Size For Body Frame

+1

It is impossible to answer your question based on the scant information that you have provided.  Without photographs and measurements as well as what you want to visually achieve, it is as likely that 421cc- 457cc implants are too small as they are too big for your frame. 

Barry L. Eppley, MD, DMD

Best Breast Implant for Me?

+1

Thank you for the question; unfortunately, it is not possible to give you good advice without direct examination and/or viewing pictures.

I would suggest that you choose a well experienced board-certified plastic surgeon to do your breast augmentation for you. Make this decision carefully based on training, experience, and ability to achieve your goals.
Once you have made this decision, communicate your goals clearly with him/her. In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural”  etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.

I use  intraoperative sizers and place the patient in the upright position to evaluate breast size. Use of these sizers also allow me to select the breast implant profile (low, moderate, moderate plus, high-profile) that would most likely achieve the patient's goals. The patient's goal pictures are hanging on the wall, and allow for direct comparison.
I have found that this system is very helpful in improving the chances of achieving the patient's goals as consistently as possible.
Although potentially helpful, I do not think that the use of pre-operative sizers and/or “rice test”  is a precise enough way to communicate goals.  As you can imagine, a breast implant size or placed on the chest wall will not necessarily create the same look as the same size placed on the rib cage ( below the pectoralis muscle).
In my opinion,  online consultation regarding breast implant sizing cannot be very specific to your situation and can potentially be misleading/confusing...

Be careful! also consider the shape of the implant!

+1

Most likely the answer is yes this is too big!  Be careful though, more important then size is width and shape!

Rian A. Maercks, MD

421-457cc Breast Implants to Big?

+1

Diificult question, but with a deflated breast the larger you go the more volume you will restore. It is a balancing act, between being large enough to fill the breats and not being so large you look unproportional. You should definetly meet your goal of a D cup with that implant size.

Jonathan Weiler, MD
Baton Rouge Plastic Surgeon

The size is only a number on the breast implant

+1

The size is only a number, the look should be unique to you and what you want to look like, and where you are starting from. The truth is we just can't tell you. Be sure to show your surgeon what it is that you want to get things right.

Breast Implant Size

+1

That volume will definitely look large on you, but it sounds like that is your goal. This needs to be discussed in depth with your surgeon.

Ronald V. DeMars, MD

Implant size

+1

I tend to use guide photos to see what type of look a patient desires.  I think a lot depends on the width of your frame.  Each patient is different

David A. Lickstein, MD

Implant sizing

+1

I help my patients select the correct size with two methods:

1. Dimensional planning and
2. A Gel Implant Sizing system

Dimensional planning – The measurements of your chest wall are taken. Also, the breast dimensions including the height, width, and current dimensions of each breast form the basis of dimensional planning. Based on these measurements, the implant size is recommended. This will give you a unique breast implant that is suited for your body frame. Even your fitness levels and other relevant criteria are taken into consideration. It is you who will decide what you are comfortable with.

Gel Implant Sizing system – During the preliminary breast implant consultation, you will be provided with an option to “try on” a variety of implant shapes and sizes. You can also visualize the possible outcomes of your surgery which helps you to get that perfect size to give you the shape that you longed for.

This way your preferences are known and you can then pick a range of implants that will “fit” just right to give a soft natural fuller look.

Hope this helps.

Dr. Basu

Houston, TX

C. Bob Basu, MD, FACS