Im 5'3 and 10stone Im36D Could I Get a Boob Job on the NHS? Iv Got a 4 Month Baby,I Suffer with Pain?

'm 5'3 and i weigh 10 stone. I'm a size 36D/36DD breast. I suffer with really bad back ache and my breast get sore in the creses when I get hot and sweaty? Iv got a 4 month old baby and find it hard to bend and pick her up sometimes. Could I Get a Boob Job on the NHS?

Breast reduction coverage

+1

It sounds like you are inquiring about having a breast reduction covered by the NHS.   It is sometimes covered by health insurance plans in the United States.  It can be a long and difficult process though.  I can't speak to the NHS policies.

Surgery

+1

You sound like you have your hands full with the baby. If you have help at home I would investigate the surgery a little further

Norman Bakshandeh, MD, FACS

Breast Reduction Covered by Insurance

+1

Breast reduction is sometimes covered by insurance in the US, if you can remove enough tissue and you are symptomatic.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA