I Am 5'3 and 107lbs. I Am Considering 400cc Silicone High Profile Implants. Do You Think This is Too Big for Me?

Choosing the right implant

+1

There is no specific right answer for you without a proper exam.  The exam and consultation reviewing your goals will guide the appropriate implant choice for you.

There is no correct answer

+1

i  personally would suspect that this large an implant size for

your ht and wt, will not look natural. However you may want thsi

look. you should look at a web site that has 1,000s of photos of women before and after surgery. you can

find a women that matches your ht and wt and then see the different

effects that selecting different sizes had on their post op results.

good luck

david berman

Sterling Plastic Surgeon

Will 400cc Implants be to Big?

+1

It is a matter of what your bodies/breasts measurements are and what your goal is. These will be large implants on your frame and may not match your measurements. These implants will be very full in the upper pole. It all depends on what you want and the look that you desire. Good luck and if uncomfortable seek a second opinion.

Baton Rouge Plastic Surgeon

Picking the right size implant

+1

Without a photo it is not possible to fully answer your question but from the information that you included, 5'3" 107# you can expect a high profile implant to be very full and rounded in the superior quadrant. It is also possible that this particular style of implant will be a bit wide for your breast base diameter. This will cause the implant to hang over your lateral chest wall.  If this is the contour that you are looking for then this size of implant may be appropriate.  

Web reference: http://www.primacenter.com

Implants too big?

+1

What is your goal?  These implants will not give you a natural appearance, but perhaps this is what you wish.  With 400 cc implants and your small frame, you will be out of proportion and very full on top.  If this is your goal, you will achieve it.

Bellevue Plastic Surgeon

Focus on the best look for you

+1

We just cannot say just how big you should be, and the implant size is an uneducated guess without more information. Choose a well qualifed plastic surgeon who will listen and review what you wish to look like, and leave the guessing to aside.

Web reference: http://www.peterejohnsonmd.com

Best Breast Implants for Me?

+1

Unfortunately, without direct examination and a full communication of your goals, it is not possible to give you precise advice.

I would suggest that you do the following:
1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully.  Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you're looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.

2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals  with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining which operation and/or breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals.
In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural” or "huge and fake” etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
 Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.

3. Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly,  allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals.  Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/Procedure_breastAugmentation.htm