Im 5'3" 137 I Would Like a Tummy Tuck and Bbl?

i have really droopy behind and extremely loose skin on my tummy. i am not large so i am afraid that i won't have enough fat to get the results that i want. i also have really deep hip depressions also.

Brazilian Butt Lift Candidate?

+1

I cannot say definitively without pictures or an exam, but your height and weight seem good for a Brazilian butt lift.

BBL

+1

A physical examination or photographs here is the best way to determine if you have enough fat for the BBL. Unless you are underweight this can be done

Norman Bakshandeh, MD, FACS

What to do if you don't have enough fat for a Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

When women come in asking for more volume and shape to their buttocks, I look to see how much extra fat they have.  If they don't have enough, then I offer them several options:

1.  Gain weight - even though this isn't the healthiest option, when one gains an extra 10-20 pounds this usually provides enough fat to get larger buttocks.

2.  Get a tummy tuck with liposuction of the hips, flanks, and back - this is a great option as the tummy tuck can flatten the belly and the liposuction can remove the extra fat AROUND the buttocks.  Both of the procedurs add up to a more attention being placed on the buttocks giving them the appearance of being bigger.

3.  Separate the two procedures - if you do the tummy tuck first and the butt lift second, fat can be removed from the tummy as well to get extra fat.  Unfortunately, extensive liposuction of the belly cannot be done at the same time as a tummy tuck due to the fact that the blood supply to the abdominal skin can be endangered.

Having done tummy tucks and Brazilian Butt Lifts for many years, my feeling is that you may want to go with the tummy tuck and liposuction.  However, it's hard to give you an exact answer without seeing you first.  Good luck!  Dr. Schreiber...Baltimore plastic surgeon

Jeffrey E. Schreiber, MD, FACS

Tummy tuck and bbl

+1

I would recommend you see a board certified plastic surgeon for a consultation. With what you are describing you may be a better candidate for a lower body lift, rather than an tummy tuck and BBL. You may not have enough fat to fill the buttock area like you want. The lower body lift will tighten your tummy and lift your outer thigh buttock region tightening that at the same time. 

The scar is continued from the tummy tuck around to the back, hidden in the bikini line. 

Rick Rosen, MD
Norwalk Plastic Surgeon

Tummy Tuck and Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

You can have the Tummy Tuck and use the removed skin and fat as a dermis fat graft to the buttocks for butt enhancement

Brazilian Buttlift and Tummy Tuck

+1

I would recommend that you suction out as much fat as possible first and transfer.  You can never remove as much fat when performing both at the same time.  You can always have the tummy tuck later.  I liposuction the maximum of 5 liters and transfer 1200 cc to 1500 cc per buttock.  You can have fat transferred to the dents as well.  Find the board certified plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who has performed hundreds of both.