I'm 5'4, 115lb, cup size 32 A. Is 525cc breast implant too big for me?

I don't want to higher my risk, but I would like my desired look. I tried on sizers and it definitely did not look too big but from what I read 525 sounds like a lot.

Reconsider implant volume

At size 32 A each 100 cc’s of implant corresponds to 1 cup size change. 500 cc implants will take you up 5 cup sizes, would not fit retro-pectoral, will extrude inferiorly and laterally requiring revision. The best implants are small round textured silicone gel placed retro-pectoral since they look and feel more natural, are more stable, less likely to ripple or have complications needing revision. I suggest you reconsider implant volume. Best Wishes, Gary Horndeski, M.D.

Texas Plastic Surgeon