Would 520 cc cohesive gel extra full projection fit my 13.5 cm chest?

I got my breast augmentation done in 2007 after my first child and after my second child I have noticed some breast tissue loss and rippling. I now have 425 cc saline high profile through my areola and now I want to switch to cohesive gel implants. I'm 5'4 and I weigh 125 pounds. I wanted to go a little larger and I was wondering if 520 cc would be a right fit? And if I decide to go less than 520 cc, what size would you recommend for me?

+1

Thank you for the question.  Generally speaking, the best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering  revisionary breast augmentation surgery (regarding breast implant size/profile selection) is:

1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully.  Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you're looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.

2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals  with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining  breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals. 

In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as  “natural” or “C or D cup” or "a little larger" etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
 Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on him who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.

3.  Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly,  allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals.  Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery.

I hope this (and the attached link, dedicated to revisionary breast surgery concerns) help.