I Am 52, Size 36H, Weight 150, Need a Reduction, Does my Risk Increases with Age? No Health Issue

Breast Reduction for those age 50 and beyond

As long as you are healthy and had no major medical risks a breast reduction and chin surgery can be performed at just about any age. Physiological health is more important than chronological age. Please see a board certified plastic surgeon for a consultation and discuss whether you have addtional risks for surgery, for example being overweight. From your description, it sounds like you would be a reasonable candidate for surgery. I personally would recommend that you have a presurgical consultation with your primary care doctor to make sure you are in good health prior to surgery.