55lb Weight Loss on HCG Diet - Am I a Good Candidate for Tummy Tuck?

I am 5'2 & 185lbs. I lost 55+lbs on the HCG diet since 11/2010. Have a huge appendectomy scar (done in the 1990s) as well as 2 cesarean scar. I am 25 yrs old & done having kids. All of my weight is carried in the area below my belly button & in my love handle areas. Would I be satisfied with a FTT at this current weight? This weight is maintainable for me & I'm ok w/this weight. Plz see my pictures to see what I am referring to when I say where all my weight is carried. Do you think I would have a good outcome

Overweight patients benefit by abdominoplasty.

Hi.

I have a different perspective. Not everybody can be thin, and you say that you are OK with your current weight. So I think you will look and feel better after an abdominoplasty, and I would recommend it. Of course, you will still be overweight after wards, but you will have a flat stomach.

I would also do liposuction of your love handles.  Your new look may well motivate you to lose even more weight.

Since you need quite a bit of liposuction, you should have a "minimal undermining" technique of tummy tuck to preserve intact blood supply to the skin.

There is a somewhat higher risk of complications in overweight patient, but appropriate precautions can be taken.