Hi Im 5'2 140lb B Cup. is 475ccs to 450 too Big For Sailine Unders For My Frame?

Best Breast Implant Size for Me?

+1

You will find that  if you ask 5 plastic surgeons for their opinions, you will receive at least 7 opinions. Different plastic surgeons will give you different opinions based on their training, experience, and personal preferences. This range of opinions you will receive will potentially be confusing.

I would suggest that you do your due diligence carefully and choose your plastic surgeon wisely.  then allow him/her ( after you have communicated goals clearly with him/her)  to choose the breast implants that will best meet your objectives. 

In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural” or “C cup”  etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
 Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.

I use  intraoperative sizers and place the patient in the upright position to evaluate breast size. Use of these sizers also allow me to select the breast implant profile (low, moderate, moderate plus, high-profile) that would most likely achieve the patient's goals. The patient's goal pictures are hanging on the wall, and allow for direct comparison.
 I have found that this system is very helpful in improving the chances of achieving the patient's goals as consistently as possible.

Implant size

+1

It's really a matter of opinion, and the opinion that matters most is yours.  You should consult with a Plastic Surgeon and familiarize yourself with the size you might expect by looking at photos of women similar to you.  450 cc implants, are, in my opinion, on the large side.  But I have had patients with implants that size who want to be even larger!  Imlants in the mid to high 300 s is usually what I recommend, but you must be comfortable with your size selection prior to undergoing any surgery.

Ronald J. Edelson, MD

Large implants, small person

+1

What is your goal?  Certainly these implants will be out of proportion to the rest of your body. Nonetheless, this may be the look you wish.  If you can try on sizers in a non-padded bra, with a top over them, you may get an idea of what this will look like on you (use a full-length mirror).

Michael Leff, MD
Bellevue Plastic Surgeon

Implants for a petite person

+1

The larger the implants, the more potential problems.  It is difficult to suggest what would be best for you without an exam.  Go for a second consultation if you are unsure.

475cc for 5'2 Frame

+1

In my opinion, I always think going smaller is better in the long run. Remember the bigger you go the more they weigh and the more they can go south on you. However, if I selected the size for my patients, I would be out of business. I encourage you to think of lowering into the 300's, but again you have to live with them. Best wishes!

Jeffrey Hartog, MD