I'm 5'2'' 112 lbs 34A, what cup size will 300cc high profile silicone implants under the muscle take me to?

+1

Thank you for the question. Keep in mind, that there is no accurate correlation between breast implant size use than specific cup size achieved. Generally speaking, the best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering  breast augmentation surgery ( regarding breast implant size/profile selection) is:

1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully.  Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you're looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.

2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals  with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining  breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals. 

In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as  “natural”  or “C or D cup”  etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
 Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on him who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.

The use of computer imaging technology may also be very helpful during this communication process.

3.  Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly,  allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals.  Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery.

I hope this (and the attached link) help.

BBA

+1

There is no way to guarantee a particular bra size. Bra sizing varies greatly between bra manufacturers and a C in one bra will be a D in another. What matters more than the assigned bra size is the way the implant looks on you. The best option for your body and aesthetic goals can be determined in a thorough implant sizing session.

Implant sizing depends on several factors. One of the most important factors is your breast width. Generally, your surgeon will measure your breast width, and then provide you with a range of implant sizes appropriate for your native breast size. There are more nuances to it than just what I've described, but this approach works for most women.

I usually have my patients bring in a large bra and a tight t-shirt to do sizing. I'll then choose 3-4 implants that I feel are appropriate, and have my patients place them in the bra under the tight t-shirt. My patients can then look in the mirror and get a good sense of what they will look like with the provided implant sizes. My patients like this approach and get a great idea of how they will look.

By using this technique, your surgeon can outline a range of appropriate implant sizes that will be aesthetically pleasing, and you make the final decision.

I hope this helps. Good luck!

Asif Pirani, MD, FRCS(C)

Selecting breast cup size

+1

The selection of cup size is not as precise as one would think. Variables in height, weight, and biodimensional measurements of chest base width, soft tissue constriction, and volumes will preclude an accurate prediction of outcome. Many implant manufacturers provide guides and recommendations based on projection and diameter of implants. However, after all these measurements and considerations are taken, we usually use clinical experience to project a one to two cup size increase for our patients. With the measurements you've shared, I would guess that 300cc high profile implants would give you a rough two cup increase. Hope this helps.

Randy Wong, MD
Honolulu Plastic Surgeon

Breast size

+1

Thanks for your question. This will lead to a large cup size but there is no standardization with regards to bra cup sizes. It will depend upon the amount of breast tissue that you begin with as well. Best of luck.

Christopher J. Davidson, MD, FACS
Wellesley Plastic Surgeon

Implant volume and cup size

+1
At size 34 A each 100 cc’s of implant corresponds to 1 cup size change. 300 cc implants will take you up 3 cup sizes to a D. The profile of the implant is irrelevant under the muscle since the muscle compresses it. Best Wishes, Gary Horndeski, M.D.

Gary M. Horndeski, MD
Texas Plastic Surgeon