5'1", 95lb, A Cup - 230cc or 280cc to Achieve a Full B?

I am 5'1 and weight 95 lbs. I am an A cup and would like to be a full B. Should I get 230cc or 280cc implants to achieve this?

Implant Selection Process

+1

In order to make an accurate size recommendation, I would need to assess your chest wall and breast mound measurements and characteristics.  Unfortunately, there is not a general rule of thumb or objective criteria to implant selection.
Your plastic surgeon will perform several measurements of your chest wall and breast anatomy and determine a range of implants that both fit your chest wall and reach your desired goals.
The next step is to try on this range of implants in the office with your doctor.   The key to this success is showing your surgeon the body proportion you desire with a bra sizer and allowing your surgeon to guide you to the right implant.   It will be much easier to communicate in implant cc's than cup size when determining the appropriate implant for you.
I wish you a safe recovery and fantastic result.
Dr. Gill

Web reference: http://www.drpaulgill.com

How to go from an A cup to B cup

+1

First off, there is no standard, objective measure of volume (like cc's) that equals a B cup. Cup size is all very subjective and "interpreted" by the lingerie manufacturers.

That said, if you want the very best result, with the least amount of problems, need for revision and uncorrectable deformities, then you need to select implant size according to your tissues: breast width, tissue thickness and tissue stretchiness. That will determine the best implant for you.

Now this is not a guarantee, but an observation: If you are young, never been pregnant, have small perky breasts with a fairly tight tissue envelope, then if you follow what I outlined for you, then most likely you will go from an A to a B. Notice, I did not specify a specific implant size. That will be determined by the measurements of your breast tissues.

Web reference: http://www.breastimplantslongisland.com/choosing-the-right-size.php

Stony Brook Plastic Surgeon

Breast Implant Size to Achieve B Cup

+1

There is no way of knowing what size implant will “achieve a full B"  cup size. There are many variables involved including the amount of breast tissue that you start with,  the chest wall shape ( concave or convex),  and of course the variability in bra  cup sizes depending on the manufacturer of the bra.

I would suggest that you do not base your goals and such a subjective  marker such as breast cup size. Rather, show your plastic surgeon,  via “goal pictures” what you would like to achieve.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/procedure_breastaugmentation.htm