5'11" 255lbs 46"below 48"bust What Size Implant Should I Get to Have Full C Cup? (photo)

i was thinking around 400cc to 450cc what do you think?

Larger implants needed for larger patients

+2

Thank you for your question and photographs. In general, the larger the patient, the larger the implant that is needed to increase the cup size for breast augmentation. As you have a large chest a large implant will be necessary to get you up to a full C cup. It will probably take around 500cc's to accomplish that but that is an educated guess made without an evaluation. Good luck.

Columbus Plastic Surgeon

Implant size selection

+1

A physical exam would be needed to determine the dimension of your chest to make any formal recommendations.  I consider two factors when selecting implants for my patients:

1.Dimensional planning

2.Gel Implant Sizing system

Dimensional planning – The measurements of your chest wall are taken. Also, the breast dimensions including the height, width, and current dimensions of each breast form the basis of dimensional planning. Based on these measurements, the implant size is recommended. This will give you a unique breast implant that is suited for your body frame. Even your fitness levels and other relevant criteria are taken into consideration. It is you who will decide what you are comfortable with.However, there are some limitations of what size we can recommend. For instance, some implants may just be too big for a narrow chest wall. Your surgeon can review this with you during the consultation.

Gel Implant Sizing system – During the preliminary breast implant consultation, you will be provided with an option to “try on” a variety of implant shapes and sizes. You can also visualize the possible outcomes of your surgery which helps you to get that perfect size to give you the shape that you longed for.

This way your preferences are known and you can then pick a range of implants that will “fit” just right to give a soft natural fuller look.

Hope this helps.

C. Bob Basu, MD, FACS

Getting sized for breast implants is much more involved than it seems at first thought

+1

Thank you for your question and the photos.

Getting sized for breast implants is much more involved than it seems at first thought. It requires a full consultation with detailed questions to see exactly what your goals are, short and long term. It also requires precise measurements of your current breast dimensions, the dimensions of your chest wall, as well as preoperative photography, standard or 3D imaging.

To see what the best options are for you, see two or more board-certified plastic surgeons in your area for a full and complete evaluation to make sure you are a good candidate and that it is safe for you to have surgery.  I hope this helps.

J. Jason Wendel, MD, FACS

48"bust What Size Implant Should I Get to Have Full C Cup?

+1

I would hesitate over the web to pick as size for you. Your best bet is to have an in person consultation with a plastic surgeon, and to try on implants for size. 

My experience with larger framed patients is that it is more likely than average that the size chosen when trying on implants may resulting in less enlargement than expected. With most patients I usually choose an implant 5-10 % larger that the trial implant, because the implant tends to look larger sitting on top of the breast than the same implant looks after it has been surgically inserted. For larger framed women, a higher adjustment is better.

Thanks for the question, best wishes. 

Hello

+1
In our practice we like to tell our patients that 225 cc equal about a cup size. If your starting at A cup and want to go to a C cup recommended range would be between 425 -495 Cc. Without a physical exam is hard to be exact.

Stuart B. Kincaid, MD, FACS

5'11" 255lbs 46"below 48"bust What Size Implant Should I Get to Have Full C Cup?

+1

Thanks for photos but always better to obtain IN PERSON evaluations. I think a 450 cc would be my choice, but again I have never examined you. Best 

Best Breast Implants For Me?

+1

As you can imagine, it is not possible to give you precise advice without direct examination and a full communication of your goals. Based on your body type, careful communication of your goals will be very important;  I would suggest that you do not base this communication ( or your satisfaction with the results of surgery) on a specific cup size.  Goal pictures and an emphasis on achieving a “proportionate” (given your height and weight) result  may be helpful.

The best advice I can give you online is:

1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully.   Make sure that he/she can demonstrate significant experience helping patients in your situation. Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you are looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.

2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals  with your plastic surgeon. This if communication will be critical in determining which operation and/or breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals.
In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural” or “full C" etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
 Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.

3.  Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly,  allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals.  Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery.