I'm 5'11, 150, with F Cup Boobs. Looking Into Lipo to Get At Least 2 Cups Down?

ReaLly looking into liposuction to go at least two cups down. I also have a flat butt and a wide waist. Do you think it's possible with a vassar liposuction?

Breast Reduction with Laser Lipo or Mastopexy

+1

Thank you for your question. Liposuction on the breasts is a good idea if you have fat there. If you have predominately breast tissue, then it will not remove easily, and is best left alone. I recommend you see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, and consider a mastopexy, and do it right from the start. I hope this helps.

Danville Plastic Surgeon

Vaser Breast Reduction

+1
This works in theory, but I haven't seen it work clinically. Most patients with F cup breasts will require a lift (skin excision) along with volume reduction.  Although Vaser lipo can facilitate some skin contraction, it is usually not adequate for the degree required in breast reduction. It can be used as a adjunct to treat the lateral breast tissue extending out towards the chest wall though.

Ronald A. Lohner, MD
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

Liposuction of breasts

+1

Liposuction can be done on breasts that have a large fat component, but it will not lift the breasts.