I Am a 5'10.5", 22 Y/o Female Usually Wearing a 32/34a. Looking to Have a More Natural Fuller Looking Chest... Maybe a C Cup?

Want a natural looking BA. Maybe a nice C but i do not want to look disproportionate. I overall love the shape of my boobs, just wishing they were bigger. I am afraid of sagging (as seen in many before/after photos) as well as stretching of the nipple.

Ideal Candidate for Breast Implants

+1

Thanks for the question and your photographs.  You are an ideal candidate for breast implant surgery.  You should be able to achieve the result that you are desiring.  Make sure you choose a board certified plastic surgeon who performs breast implant surgery frequently.  Because of your height and broad chest, it will be important to pick the right "style" of implant for you.  I do not see any danger of you having loose or sagging skin.

Good Luck!

Omaha Plastic Surgeon

+1

Best is an IN PERSON evaluation with a boarded PSs in your area/city. I might consider a 350 cc HP implant.//

Breast Augmentation

+1

From the photos, you appear to be a good candidate for augmentation and should obtain a natural looking result with a moderate plus profile implant.

Janet Woodyard, MD

Breast augmentation

+1

You have enough tissue that youshould be able to achieve a natural appearance with a C cup. Implants that size should not cause the sagging you referred to.

Gregory Sexton, MD
Columbia Plastic Surgeon

Breast augmentation

+1

#AsymmetricBreasts are quite common. Your right breast looks slightly larger than your left. If that is the case you and your surgeon should account for that when planning your surgery too avoid magnifying the asymmetry.

If you do your due diligence in choosing a surgeon and do not get implants that are too large for your body you should not get the sagging or stretched nipples that you have seen.

I hope you realize that this format of posting questions and receiving answers lacks the face to face direct communication required for you to make an informed decision regarding your surgery.

My response to your question/post does not represent formal medical advice or constitute a doctor patient relationship. You need to consult with i.e. personally see a board certified plastic surgeon in order to receive a formal evaluation and develop a doctor patient relationship in order to know if this assessment is valid.

Aaron Stone, MD

Implant choice

+1

To properly size you for implants, you will need to be seen in person. I will say that implants in general will magnify differences and will absolutely stretch out your areola a bit.

Bigger beautiful breasts

+1

Dear Laura,

Women having breast augmentation who start with very nice breasts usually end up with larger very nice breasts.  I would place you in this category.  A full C cup will fit very nicely with your tall frame.  Be sure to consult with an American Board of Plastic Surgery certified plastic surgeon.  Good luck!

Kenneth R. Francis, MD

Indications for breast augmentation

+1

A colleague of mine used to say in jest that there were only two indications for breast augmentation: money and breasts.

There is no question that you would get a good result from this operation. Of course the choice of implant, incision, placement, and the evaluation of you as a patient are issues that should be addressed during a consultation with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.

Good luck with your quest!

J. Brian Boyd, MD

Breast implant selection

+1

Hi there

Thank you for your kind post. I think it is vital you discuss your wishes with your surgeon in person and he/she will go through your options.

As your start off aesthetics are excellent (albeit with some minor asymmetry), you will get an excellent result.

Best of luck with your treatment

Paul Banwell, Plastic & Cosmetic Surgeon, London

Paul Banwell, MBBS, FRCS
London Plastic Surgeon

Looking to Have a More Natural Fuller Looking Chest... Maybe a C Cup?

+1

You already have a nice breast and a implant will help you get a fuller look. Results for any procedure is hard to predict in order to get the best results and answer or your doubts about them an in person consult is needed, Best Wishes!

Australia Fragoso Baez, MD