I Am 5'10 145lbs. I Have a Flat Butt? (photo)

I would like to get a fat transfer to my butt from either stomach thighs or love handles, Which would be best? Also how long is the recovery? I have a high pain tolerance and I don't want to be recovering for a long period. I have 2 small children. Any advice would be great. Thanks.

Brazilian Butt Lift for thin patient

+1

It is hard to evaluate your fat stores in the photos you submitted, but it is likely that you would have a nice result from fat transfer to the butt.  Full recovery typically takes about 2 weeks, but you should be feeling significantly better after a week.  Recovery typically depends on the number of areas I need to liposuction in order to give you the result you are seeking.  I would make sure to have an extra pair of hands around the house for at least a week after surgery since you have young children.  I have posted a link to before and after photos of a thin patient who had fat grafting to her butt and hips.

Brazilian butt lift donor fat sites

+1

The most common location from which to harvest the fat is the waist (love handles and lower abdomen), but this does not mean that this is the only place that can be used. Fat can be used from any location, but generally, reducing the size of the waist will increase the relative size of the butt after surgery. 

#buttlift

Gordon Lewis, MD
Richmond Plastic Surgeon

Gluteal Contouring Options

+1
Thank you for your question. You appear to be a very good candidate for a Brazilian butt lift. It involves liposuction of undesired fat from your abdomen, love handles, back and sometimes thighs with transfer to the buttock region. Together they enhance your buttock shape and contour. I would not recommend implants.  Consult with a board certified surgeon experienced in gluteal or buttock contouring. Best wishes.

Robert F. Centeno, MD, FACS
Fairfax Plastic Surgeon

Fat Transfer with BBL procedure

+1

The BBL procedure involves harvest fat from areas of your body where there is excess fat and injecting that fat carefully into the central zone of your buttock. In addition, it involves liposculpting the buttock to facilitate a more rounded look. The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy. Please visit with a board certified plastic surgeon to learn more about your options.

C. Bob Basu, MD, FACS

Fat Grafts are the same

+1

Typically, fat is harvested from the abdomen, back and thighs.  One area is not better than the other.  Based on your photo you can achieve a better buttocks shape with liposuction and then grafting to enhance your buttocks shape.

Dr. ES

Earl Stephenson, Jr., MD, DDS

I Am 5'10 145lbs. I Have a Flat Butt?

+1

If you send or post photos from the front, the sides and the back to evaluate the abdomen, flanks, and back as well as the thighs, a determination can be made.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA