I Am 51 Y.o. with Sagging Jowls from Weight Loss. What is the Best Non-surgical Procedure to Correct This?

The facelift is really the best options for this.

+1

During personal consultation, we do find individuals who benefit from treatments other than a facelift.  However, generally, the facelift continues to be one of the most power facial rejuvenation procedures we perform, recover is relatively quick, and the satisfaction rate is very high for this procedure.

Jowls and their non surgical treatment.

+1

Jowls and their non surgical treatment. If their was such a thing we would all be doing it instead of getting a facelift which is the only way to remove sagging jowl skin. If you think of a way let me know!