Im 5'1 Tall my Weight is 150 and Im a 32b I Thinking of Getting 350cc Will I B a Full C?

Implant Size

+1
To help my patients achieve their goals,  I consider two factors when selecting implants for my patients:

1. Dimensional planning
2. Gel Implant Sizing system

Dimensional planning – The measurements of your chest wall are taken. Also, the breast dimensions including the height, width, and current dimensions of each breast form the basis of dimensional planning. Based on these measurements, the implant size is recommended. This will give you a unique breast implant that is suited for your body frame. However, there are some limitations of what size we can recommend. For instance, some implants may just be too big for a narrow chest wall. Your surgeon can review this with you during the consultation.

Gel Implant Sizing system – During the preliminary breast implant consultation, you will be provided with an option to “try on” a variety of implant shapes and sizes. You can also visualize the possible outcomes of your surgery which helps you to get that perfect size to give you the shape that you longed for. This way your preferences are known and you can then pick a range of implants that will “fit” just right to give a soft natural fuller look. Hope this helps.

Implant Selection Process

+1

In order to make an accurate size recommendation, I would need to assess your chest wall and breast mound measurements and characteristics.  Unfortunately, there is not a general rule of thumb or objective criteria to implant selection.
Your plastic surgeon will perform several measurements of your chest wall and breast anatomy and determine a range of implants that both fit your chest wall and reach your desired goals.
The next step is to try on this range of implants in the office with your doctor.   The key to this success is showing your surgeon the body proportion you desire with a bra sizer and allowing your surgeon to guide you to the right implant.   It will be much easier to communicate in implant cc's than cup size when determining the appropriate implant for you.
I wish you a safe recovery and fantastic result.
Dr. Gill

Paul S. Gill, MD

350 C cup

+1

You are in the ballpark as they say.

5'1,150 lbs, B cup.  If you have a 350 cc implant you will probably be a full C cup. Disscuss this fully with a board certified plastic surgeon when you consult with him/her.

Ernest D. Cronin, MD

How do you translate cup size to implant volume size?

+1

When we discuss breast surgery with patients we often talk about cup sizes. It is important to remember that cup sizes are somewhat arbitrary and a C at one store may be a D at another. That being said, it does allow us to start to focus or an endpoint. For breast augmentation, the ideal implant depends on many things including the patient's medical history, specific breast measurements and ultimately the patient wishes. Seek consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon who can help educate you about these important decisions

Jeffrey Kenkel, MD

Breast Implant Size: Individual decision not just numbers

+1

Choosing a breast implant that is the right size for you and your frame has multiple variables that are not all numeric. The amount of pre-existing breast tissue, skin quality and breast shape all factor into how an implant fits under the breast. There are different shapes and heights that enable a huge number of combinations, however the right combination is what you and your board certified plastic surgeon has discussed. The size sounds about right though.

Andrew P. Trussler, MD

Cup size after implants

+1

You should be about a C cup, however this is only an educated guess. The guess would be more accurate if you posted any photographs. The final cup size depends on a large number of factors including the dimensions of your breast and chest-wall.

Anindya Lahiri, MBBS
Birmingham Plastic Surgeon

350 cc breast implants may be too large for you.

+1

How to pick breast implant sizes

Article by George J. Beraka, MD
Manhattan Plastic Surgeon1)  This is the most common type of question on RealSelf.

2)  It is the surgeon's job to pick the right breast implants, not the patient's. Implant selection is really pretty technical.

3)  Make sure your surgeon REALLY understands the look you want. Mentioning a cup size is not enough. Show your surgeon pictures of breasts you like.

4)  Then your surgeon has to tell you if your chosen look is realistic for your anatomy.  The most common mistake is to go too big.

5)  I recommend that  the surgeon NOT make a final implant choice in advance, because this is just an educated guess.

6)  The surgeon should have a large inventory of different size and shape implants available in the operating room.

7)  Then the surgeon can put sterile disposable implant SIZERS in your breasts during surgery, to see what a particular implant really looks like inside you. This is how to make the best choice. A sizer costs only $45, and takes all the guess work out.

8)  Finally, the sizer is discarded, and the correct breast implants (based on what you want and on your anatomy) are opened from the operating room inventory, and put in your breasts to complete the operation.

George J. Beraka, MD (retired)