Am I A Good Candidate For Fat Transfer To Thighs And Butt?

I am a 5'1 african american woman I weigh 127 pounds. I am a mother of 2.I have thick thighs for my size but no hips and a not-so-big butt. I had 2 c-sections and a pudge in my stomach. I really would like to get a butt augmentation with a fat transfer to make my bottom biigger as well as a procedure to make my hips appear bigger. I want something natural to the look and touch. I am not a fan of the implants. Am I eligible for the fat transfer?

+1

It sounds like you would be a good candidate to have a fat transfer to the buttocks, however, to determine how much fat you have to transfer you must see an experienced surgeon.

Web reference: http://drvitenas.com

Brazilian butt lift candidate for surgery

+1

There is no way I can tell you if you will be a good candidate for surgery unless a proper physical exam is done. The only thing that I can tell you is that the Brazilian butt lift gives patients a natural look and feel, better proportions, and a nicer behind.

Web reference: http://www.babygotbutt.com

Brazilian butt lift and thin patients

+1

The Brazilian butt lift is a liposuction and fat injection. You can make significant changes in thin patients. Liposuction plays a major role in the appearance of the buttocks. If you create a narrow waist the buttocks will automatically look better and the patient will be curvy which is a key to a good figure. The other of this thing to consider is that liposuction is not a weight loss procedure is a shape changing procedure. When you take the fat cells away from the abdomen back and flank and calories come in the body they will have to get stored. Because you've taken away the storage area from the abdomen another storage area will have to take over in most patients this is the buttocks. So even without a fat injection after liposuction and after tummy Tuck the buttocks gets a little bit bigger.

The big advantage of the fat injection over the implants is your ability to shape the buttocks and hips. You can make the patient more curvy with the fat injection and that's something you cannot do with implants. The other thing that the fat injection can-do is it can be adapted to each patient to create the look and shape that you want. The last thing is you don't have the risk of long-term infection like you do with an implant. If you look at  the photos in my real self profile and my website you can see some thin patients and the changes that can be made with liposuction fat injection.

Brazilian butt lift

+1

Thank you for this question. It gives me a chance to dispel a myth. Weight does not matter but being realistic makes a huge difference. I think its OK to expect a good looking butt, but hips may be asking for too much if you are 127lbs. I feel that the surgeon determines the outcome, and that only she (or he) may suggest whether you can have one or two areas enhanced. So, the real question becomes; how do I find a surgeon who can give me a good result I want? I think it is simple; find a plastic surgery board certified surgeon who has done hundreds of Brazilian butt lifts, and has the credentials to perform this surgery at a local university hospital (even if surgery’s done in an office setting; it’s your way to have others check all credentials). Do some investigating, make some phone calls and understand that surgeries carry risks. 

Washington DC Plastic Surgeon

Exam is necessary to know if you are a candidate

+1

Hi there-

Without an examination, it would be impossible (and even irresponsible) to say whether you are a candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift or not...

I would recommend that you visit a surgeon Certified by The American Board of Plastic Surgery who has a lot of experience with this technique for a consultation and examination.

Understand that your safety and happiness will be determined by the quality of your choices and decisions- choose carefully.

Web reference: http://www.orlandobrazilianbuttlift.com/Brazilian_Butt_Lift/Brazilian_Butt_Lift.html