I Am 5'1 and Weighs 112 Lbs. I'm Planning to Have TT & BBL, how Much Do I Need to Gain to Put 1000cc Each Butt for BBL?

Weight gain prior to fat transfer

+2

At your current weight you will not be able to have 1000cc of fat injected per side.Some doctors inject more saline than fat, so be sure to find out beforehand their technique.

You will need to gain at least 10-15 lbs. You should first consult with a board certified plastic surgeon prior to gaining weight for a thorough physical exam. 

Dr.Bruno

Should you gain weight

+1

Don't gain weight for the surgery. Just get the tummy tuck done, assuming you are a good candidate and forget the BBL altogether.  It is a major loser of an operation, I don't care what you have been told.

Ronald J. Edelson, MD

Tummy Tuck and Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

I disagree completely with Dr.Hughes. First if you are 112 Lb there is no way you can get 2000 ml of lipoaspirate to inject safely. Not even if you get a surgeon that performs hundreds of  procedures like this every year, as Dr. Hughes states in EVERY ONE of his replies.  If you are 5'1"  and 112 lb I would not recommend to inject over 500 cc on each side if you are looking for proportion (even on the larger side). With 112 lb you might need to gain some weight but it all depends on your fat distribution, so I do recommend to look for a board certified Plastic Surgeon in your area and is always a good idea to get 2 or 3 different opinions prior to the procedure. Go with the surgeon that you feel more confident after consultation. Is always worth to invest some more in research prior to the procedure that to fix the problems when something goes wrong. The Patient-Surgeon relation is always the best investment in this business. Best to you!

Humberto Palladino, MD
El Paso Plastic Surgeon

+1

If you find the right surgeon, you will not need to gain anything.  I will say that the Brazilian buttlift results are highly surgeon dependent.  I do not typically recommend weight gain prior to the procedure.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA