Uneven Breasts After Implants - Will They Even Out Without Intervention?

I'm 5'1 and 95 Lbs. I Was 32B. I Have 250cc's on my Left Breast and 300 Cc's on my Right. I got silicon breast implants in June 2010. My breasts were asymmetric before and even with the the larger implant in the smaller breast, they are still uneven. It's been almost eight months now. Will they ever even out?

Asymmetry after breast implants

+2

Withouht photos, can't tell

However you should expect continued improvemement for up to a year.  Talk to your doctor to get an idea of what to expect.

sek

They will get better but not 100%

+1

Breast augmentation is to enlarge the breast and to correct minimal asymmetry. The use of the different implants indicates that you had uneven breast(size and shape) before surgery and you will have uneven breast after surgery.

Kamran Khoobehi, MD
New Orleans Plastic Surgeon

Breast Augmentation

+1

Unfortunately, your breasts will not be exactly even. The smaller breast now has a larger implant that has a larger diameter and increased projection than the one on the opposite side. Though this was done to make your volume more symmetric, it will not produce perfect symmetry. 

Marc Schneider, MD
Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

Breast augmentation

+1

It is not always easy to obtain symmetry with only breast implants.  However, it also depends on how asymmetric.  If your breasts are less asymmetric now, then perhaps a larger implant will equalize them.  Think about it and then see if you want to have another surgery.  This is a rather common problem in breast augmentation.

Shahin Javaheri, MD

Expect No Significant Change 8 Months after Augmentation

+1

Breast asymmetry is always difficult to absolutely correct.  Unfortunately after 8 months have past since your surgery, I would expect to see no appreciable change in your present breast volumes.  If this is bothersome enough to you, you will need another operation to improve it.

John Whitt, MD

Breast asymmetry

+1

If at eight months the breasts are asymmetric, then more than likely they will stay that way.  If the volumes are way off, you may desire a revision to match them better.