I'm 5'1 93 Lb,very Small. What Size Implants?

My ps maxed me at 234 saying that'd be large on me and said he figures I'd like around 194. I feel that is waaay to small. I'm currently a full A and am maybe looking into going about 300 or so. I don't want to be a double d but I'd like to be a very full C. What size could get me there?

+1

Without photos or breast measurements it is not possible to give much in the way of useful sizing advice on line. 

Most surgeons observe a guideline and restrict implant size by avoid implants that are wider than your breasts are. That is not necessarily the only limitation.

But if your surgeon feels a 234 cc implant is OK, its diameter is 10.9 cm. By using a high profile implant you could use  a 300 cc implant which has the same diameter. 

There are no fixed definitions of cup size. Some surgeons willing to guess cup size estimate about a cup size increase for every 150-250 cc of implant. 

All the best. 

Best Breast Implant Size/ Profile for Me?

+1

Thank you for the question, but despite your good description of body type, online consultants will not be able to provide you with specific enough advice.

Generally speaking, the best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering breast augmentation surgery is:

1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully.  Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you're looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.

2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals  with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining  breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals. 
In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural”  or “very full C cup” etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
 Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on him who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.

3.  Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly,  allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals.  Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery.

I hope this (and the attached link) help.

Breast Augmentation Size

+1

I don't think there is any "max size" for breast augmentation - just personal opinions about what looks nice.  It is good to have an idea about what size you would like to be but as you know bra makers are very different so a B cup at one store may be a C cup somewhere else.  I like to use 3D imaging in my office to determine what size patients like on themselves - I make an educated guess about what bra size that would be - but there is no real correlation with cc's and bra size.  I always think that if you like what the picture looks like in and out of clothes, then whatever bra size that is - is fine!  Good luck!  K. Roxanne Grawe, MD Columbus Plastic Surgeon

K. Roxanne Grawe, MD
Columbus Plastic Surgeon

Really petite....

+1

Thanks for posting your questions lilrose. Your measurements suggest you're a petite woman - short and thin. You may also have small breasts and tissue, which may not stretch very much. The bigger the breast implants the more limitations there will be in obtaining a reasonable result. There's no way to know what cup this all will achieve without a full exam and consult. It might be best to seek a few opinions on how best to meet your wishes. Best wishes, Dr. Aldo.

Aldo Guerra, MD

+1

It's hard to say without an exam but 300 sounds large on your frame.  It's ABOUT 150-200 cc per bra cup size, but at the lower end if you're petite (like you) and at the larger end for women who are larger or have broader shoulders.  My guess is that a 250-275 would be about the max but even that may be a lot.  Best suggestion:  have a clear discussion with your PS and make sure you're comfortable with your joint decision.

I hope that this helps and good luck,

Dr. E

Alan M. Engler, MD, FACS

Implants and the Petite framed patient

+1
Without the benefit of an exam it will be difficult to provide you with accurate advice with regard to an implant size that will achieve your goals. However, based on the information that you have provided, specifically, the maximum size your plastic surgeon recommends for you, it appears that your surgeon is looking out for your best interest. By providing you with a recommended maximum, your surgeon is taking a safe, biodimensional approach in determining an implant size that would fit your petite frame. Yes, you will be able to find a surgeon who is willing to place any sized implant in your body. But, sometimes there are size limitations for certain patients, where risks of a larger implant outweigh benefits. Thank you for sharing your question. Best wishes.

Gregory Park, MD