5 Weeks Post-op: Right Breast is Still Sore

Is it possible to have a problem with my right breast? I had saline 500cc under muscle on feb 4th. My right breast still is sore when I lay in that side and can tell it really is sore in the mornings. I think it's firmer than my left. I go back to PS on March 30th. Should I be concerned?

Breasts can recover at different rates

+1
It not uncommon for the breasts to develop at different rates. One side may feel totally fine while the other feels sore after surgery. However you should see your surgeon just in case you haven't developed a complication best of luck. 

Breast sore at 5 weeks

+1
It is not uncommon to have one breast sore several weeks after surgery.  If concerned, I suggest you see your surgeon in person.