I'm 5'1" & 105 Lbs. How Big Will 360cc Get my 34 A/B Breasts?

Implant Selection Process

+1

Roughly 2 cup size increase.  In order to make an accurate size recommendation, I would need to assess your chest wall and breast mound measurements and characteristics.  Unfortunately, there is not a general rule of thumb or objective criteria to implant selection.

Your plastic surgeon will perform several measurements of your chest wall and breast anatomy and determine a range of implants that both fit your chest wall and reach your desired goals.
The next step is to try on this range of implants in the office with your doctor.   The key to this success is showing your surgeon the body proportion you desire with a bra sizer and allowing your surgeon to guide you to the right implant.   It will be much easier to communicate in implant cc's than cup size when determining the appropriate implant for you.
I wish you a safe recovery and fantastic result.
Dr. Gill

Implant volume cup size ratio

+1

If you are a 34 A, 360 cc implants will bring you up 3 1/2 cup sizes, which would be approxiamtely a DD.  However, you may not be anle to accomodate that size implant, especially if placed retro-pectoral.

Best Wishes,

Gary Horndeski, M.D.

Gary M. Horndeski, MD
Texas Plastic Surgeon

What Cup Size Will I Be After Surgery?

+1

In regards to breast size, the more breast surgery I do the more I realize that there is no correlation between the size of implant and resulting cup size.  This may have to do with several factors including: the amount of breast volume the patient starts with, the shape of the patient's chest wall (concave or convex), the type and model of breast implant selected (saline/silicone  and low/moderate/high profile), bra  manufacturer variance  in cup sizes, the  degree  of filling of the cup  with breast tissue,  and the subjective differences in patients perceptions of cup size. 
If surgery is decided upon, it will be very important to communicate your size goals with your surgeon.  In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural” or “C cup” or "fake looking" means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.

I use  intraoperative sizers and place the patient in the upright position to evaluate breast size. Use of these sizers also allow me to select the press implant profile (low, moderate, moderate plus, high-profile) that would most likely achieve the patient's goals. The patient's goal pictures are hanging on the wall, and allow for direct comparison.

I have found that this system is very helpful in improving the chances of achieving the patient's goals as consistently as possible

+1

There are so many factors to take into account when planning breast augmentation surgery. First is the physical exam process. Taking measurements and knowing the diameter of the breast determines so much. Once that has been done choosing a look and a size is the next big step. After trying on implants and using a sizing system you should then have a range of sizes that you would be happy with. I like to hear from my patients what is there too big number and what is their too small number. Based on those numbers and lots of communications with my patients I then pick the best profile of the implant. I will use sizers in the operating room before I pick the final implant. I choose what is best and fits the goals I have discussed with my patient. The answer to your question is it is hard for any of us to know if that will be the right size for you. It sounds like with your small frame that will take you to a big C but none of us can know unless we are in the operating room looking at what effect that size implant has on your tissues. Much of this is you trusting your surgeon, and allowing them to deliver the look you have conveyed.

Richard J. Brown, MD

Sizing Of The Implants Before The Breast Augmentation

+1

Sizing the implants before surgery tend to be difficult without trying out different sizes during consultation with a tight shirt on that will provide a good projection of how your breasts size will look like after surgery.

Usually, a volume of 250-275cc should increase the size of the breasts from a B to a C cup but again every patient is different as multiple elements are to be considered.

That being said, please remember that commendable results require an exceptionally skilled surgeon to perform the surgery and settling for anything less than that increases the chances of additional corrective surgeries dramatically.

I hope this helps and please feel free to check the website below.

Thank you for your inquiry.
The best of luck to you.

Dr. Sajjadian

Ali Sajjadian, MD, FACS

Getting sized for breast implants is much more involved than it seems.

+1

Getting sized for breast implants is much more involved than it seems at first thought. It requires a full consultation with detailed questions to see exactly what your goals are, short and long term. It also requires precise measurements of your current breast dimensions, the dimensions of your chest wall, base diameter as well as preoperative photography, standard or 3D imaging.

To see what the best options are for you, see two or more board-certified plastic surgeons in your area for a full and complete evaluation to make sure you are a good candidate and that it is safe for you to have surgery.

J. Jason Wendel, MD, FACS

Breast size after augmentation

+1

It is very difficult to determine what size implants will be necessary to achieve a given size. I have found that trying on implants in a bra and with a form fitting blouse or shirt is the best way to approximate the final result. Alternatively you can try the rice in a baggy method and see how much rice it takes to get to the size you want. Any of these methods are just a guesstimate however and no one can guarantee a size post-operatively. With that said though, most patients are happy with their new, improved appearance. Good luck to you.

Margaret Skiles, MD
Sacramento Plastic Surgeon

Difficult to say.

+1

This is a difficlut to say exactly but a very common question.  In general, 250cc will take you up a size so 34 b\c then the extra 110cc will get you to a full c i would say.  Difficult to say if it will look natural for your small frame.

Miguel Delgado, Jr., MD

Are implants too large for small frame?

+1

Without an examination or photographs, it would be difficult to decide what size a 360cc implant would achieve. This depends on breast width and original breast volume.

Donna Rich, MD

Breast implant sizing

+1

What size you will achieve will depend on several factors including your chest wall dimensions and how much breast tissue you have before your procedure.I consider two factors when selecting implants for my patients:

1.Dimensional planning
2.Gel Implant Sizing system

Dimensional planning – The measurements of your chest wall are taken. Also, the breast dimensions including the height, width, and current dimensions of each breast form the basis of dimensional planning. Based on these measurements, the implant size is recommended. This will give you a unique breast implant that is suited for your body frame. Even your fitness levels and other relevant criteria are taken into consideration. It is you who will decide what you are comfortable with.However, there are some limitations of what size we can recommend. For instance, some implants may just be too big for a narrow chest wall. Your surgeon can review this with you during the consultation.

Gel Implant Sizing system – During the preliminary breast implant consultation, you will be provided with an option to “try on” a variety of implant shapes and sizes. You can also visualize the possible outcomes of your surgery which helps you to get that perfect size to give you the shape that you longed for.
This way your preferences are known and you can then pick a range of implants that will “fit” just right to give a soft natural fuller look.
Hope this helps.

Dr. Basu 

Houston, TX

C. Bob Basu, MD, FACS