Is 500cc's on Each Cheek Enough for a Brazilian Butt Lift? (photo)

Ok so im 29years old height is 5'7 & 184lbs and am a mother of 3 with 2 previous C-sections. I have always been ashamed of my figure I have what many people call a cone shaped body. Im planning on getting a tummy tuck and lipo with fat transferd to my butt and hips the Doctor who I consulted told me that the most he could transfer to each cheak would be 500cc and 200cc to each hip,but i think its not enough 

Promoted Local Answer Promoted local answers are based on Featured Doctor activity within your current location.

Brazilian Butt Lift with 500cc fat into each buttock cheek

+1

A fat transfer amount of 500cc for each buttock cheek is quite common in my practice. Your body frame is actually representative of a typical brazilian butt lift patient. With that amount of fat transferred, you should see a very noticeable difference in your buttocks. They will definitely be more prominent! Good luck!

Ricardo L Rodriguez MD

Baltimore, Maryland

Web reference: http://www.cosmeticsurg.net/procedures/brazilian-butt-lift/before-after-photos/

Maximum Amount Of Fat Injection For Buttock And Hips

+5

Your surgeon's estimate of 500cc per buttock and 200cc per hip is a very realistic and maximal amount to inject in your case. There are limits as to how much the tissues can be injected (stretch) and how much will actually survive. (fat revascularization) There is a point in fat injections where more can actually result in less surviving. So more fat, even if it can be injected, is not always better in the final buttock volume augmentation obtained. 

Web reference: http://www.eppleyplasticsurgery.com

500 cc per buttock for Brazilian Buttlift

+2

I usually transfer 1200 to 1500 cc to each buttock, but I tailor each operation to meet the desires of the patient.

Brazillian Butt Lift

+2

Yes you are an ideal candidate for a Brazillian Butt Lift. Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who has done a ton of Brazillian Butt Lifts and has privilages to do this surgery at a local university hospital. This says his credentials have been checked out by fellow Drs. All surgeries carry risk, talk to your plastic surgeon and choose one wisely.

Washington DC Plastic Surgeon

Estimated amount of fat for a Brazilian Butt Lift

+2

From your photos, you are an excellent candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift. Remember, it is much more than just how much fat is put into your butt. A lot has to do with where the fat is taken from and the sculpting that occurs during this harvesting process. It seems like that estimate of 500cc in each cheek and 200cc in each hip seems reasonable. It is impossible to say for sure how much you need, as this will be determined at the time of the procedure.

Web reference: http://www.drschulmanplasticsurgery.com/body/buttock-lift-augmentation-new-york-city/

Is 500cc fat transfer to each buttock cheek enough?

+2

The BBL involves not just the transfer of fat but contouring of the buttock and waist and hips to maximize curvature. You have a square shaped behind which is fairly common. Although I only have 1 photo to go by it would appear that 500 cc would be sufficinet per cheek and 200cc per hip. Safety is also an issue that has to be considered which means that you can't just transfer more fat than your buttocks can accept at the time of transfer. Sometimes additional fat grafting may be desired or indicated after several months. Good luck!  

Web reference: http://drlefkovits.com

Volume needed for BBL

+1

The volume of fat needed for transfer will depend on your desires.  Patients with larger frames typically need more fat transferred than a smaller framed patient to get a similar (proportionate) result.

BBL

+1

You will have a significant improvement just from the liposuction and contouring of your lower back. I am able to usually harvest and transfer about 1000 cc.of pure fat per side.