Is 500cc's on Each Cheek Enough for a Brazilian Butt Lift? (photo)

Ok so im 29years old height is 5'7 & 184lbs and am a mother of 3 with 2 previous C-sections. I have always been ashamed of my figure I have what many people call a cone shaped body. Im planning on getting a tummy tuck and lipo with fat transferd to my butt and hips the Doctor who I consulted told me that the most he could transfer to each cheak would be 500cc and 200cc to each hip,but i think its not enough 

Maximum Amount Of Fat Injection For Buttock And Hips

+5

Your surgeon's estimate of 500cc per buttock and 200cc per hip is a very realistic and maximal amount to inject in your case. There are limits as to how much the tissues can be injected (stretch) and how much will actually survive. (fat revascularization) There is a point in fat injections where more can actually result in less surviving. So more fat, even if it can be injected, is not always better in the final buttock volume augmentation obtained. 

Estimated amount of fat for a Brazilian Butt Lift

+2

From your photos, you are an excellent candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift. Remember, it is much more than just how much fat is put into your butt. A lot has to do with where the fat is taken from and the sculpting that occurs during this harvesting process. It seems like that estimate of 500cc in each cheek and 200cc in each hip seems reasonable. It is impossible to say for sure how much you need, as this will be determined at the time of the procedure.

Matthew Schulman, MD

Is 500cc fat transfer to each buttock cheek enough?

+2

The BBL involves not just the transfer of fat but contouring of the buttock and waist and hips to maximize curvature. You have a square shaped behind which is fairly common. Although I only have 1 photo to go by it would appear that 500 cc would be sufficinet per cheek and 200cc per hip. Safety is also an issue that has to be considered which means that you can't just transfer more fat than your buttocks can accept at the time of transfer. Sometimes additional fat grafting may be desired or indicated after several months. Good luck!  

George Lefkovits, MD

+1
Thank you for your question .

Your doctors expecting are good realistic in your case although you can have more than that amount of fat transferred to your buttocks.

Please put your front, side pictures. These pictures are easier to see if they are taking by someone else not close to the camera. Of the area you are interested only to give you a better answer.
Please visit with a board certified plastic surgeon with years of experience and great reviews in your procedure.

Mel T. Ortega, MD

Volume needed for BBL

+1

The volume of fat needed for transfer will depend on your desires.  Patients with larger frames typically need more fat transferred than a smaller framed patient to get a similar (proportionate) result.

Dennis Dass, MD

BBL

+1

You will have a significant improvement just from the liposuction and contouring of your lower back. I am able to usually harvest and transfer about 1000 cc.of pure fat per side.

Norman Bakshandeh, MD, FACS

500 cc per buttock for Brazilian Buttlift

+1

I usually transfer 1200 to 1500 cc to each buttock, but I tailor each operation to meet the desires of the patient.