Are 500cc Silicone Implants Too Big for a 6'0" Patient?

Hi! I am 6'0 tall and about 150 lbs. I have an appointment for a Breast Lift and Breast augmentation.

My doctor recommended a 500cc Silicone implant, but I'm having second thoughts. I already have a large amount of breast tissue. Is this size proportionate to my body size? I don't want to look unnatural or extreme.

Are 500cc breast implants too large 4 me? (photo)

Please ladies, understand that implant DIMENSIONS are more important than volume.  A 500cc implant that is 15 cm wide is a flat, low profile device offering one cup size increase to a woman whose chest is broad.  A 500cc implant in a woman with 11.5 cm breast diameter is full, or ultra high profile, and will result in much more dramatic change.  From your photo and the information submitted (6' tall), depending on your desired result of course, I don't believe 500cc in and of itself is worrisome.  You've got plenty of skin to accommodate this size, and enough breast tissue to camouflage it.  The taller you are, the more volume you need to appear curvaceous.