Weird Bump at Top of Breast 2 Years After Implants

500cc silicone gel implants after 2 years noticing a weird bump at the top of my breast...? 21y.o. breast aug 2yr ago. doctor decided 500cc 5'2 about 125lbs being 34C b4 top of my breast has a weird bump not like a scary lump but it feels like it could be the implant since it is heavy or scar tissue, question I guess what could that be what I am seeing or feeling, anything I can do?

+1

The first thinkg you should do is be evaluated by a physician. An examination could help you determine the cause or diagnostic imaging may be required.

Bump after implants

+1

The best thing for you to do if you feel a bump or not sure what it is, is to see your surgeon so that he/she can evaluate it and make recommendations.

Weird bump at top of breast 2 years after implants

+1

Please see your surgeon ASAP for this is most likely the implant but just be sure by a visit. I would like a follow up on what is found.

Regards from MIAMI DR. B