What Is The Cost Of A BBL With 500cc In Each Side?

Cost of Brazilian Butt Lift does not depend on volume of fat grafted

+1

Hi there-

I have never heard of a Brazilian Butt Lift surgeon who charges based on how much fat is placed.

Your costs will depend on how long the operation takes, and the skill and experience of your surgeon. This is a universal truth, whether you are talking about lawyers, architects, or plastic surgeons. The best are in more demand, and will cost you more.

I have seen costs as low as $5000 and as high as $20,000 for this.

Finally, I would be very concerned about the quality of care you would be getting at the extreme low end.

Brazilian butt lift and the cost

+1

Miami has some of the cheapest prices for cosmetic surgery in the country. The price for the Brazilian butt lift here ranges between $5400 and $6000 depending on the amount of liposuction needed. The liposuction is the real work and time consuming part of the operation. In my hands if a liposuction takes 3 hours a fat injection will take about 30 min.

In my practice of 500 mL injection is a relatively small injection. I will average about 1500 mL of total volume injected.

Wendell Perry, MD

Cost of Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

The cost of the Brazilian Butt Lift can vary widely from surgeon to surgeon.  I have heard of patients who have paid as little as $10,000 and well over $20,000 to have this done.  The cost in my practice depends on how long it will take.  A large part of that time is due to the liposuction which in turn depends on how much fat you need to have removed.

Daniel P. Markmann, MD

Cost Of Bilateral Breast Lift/Augmentation?

+1

The cost of bilateral  breast augmentation and lifting  will vary depending on the practice,  the exact procedure performed ( there are a variety of different breast lifting operations available depending on the patient's anatomy), and the type of implants used. Generally the size of implant will not alter the cost of the surgery.

In our office the costs of  this procedure ranges from $6000 to $9500 ( all-inclusive of surgeons fee, surgery center fee, and anesthesiologists fee).