I Have 500cc Implants for 8 Years, What Mess Will I Be Left In? (photo)

they were saggy to start with, see Pics. I have hated the BA for 8 years, they dont look at all like a good job, i mean you definately wouldnt put me as your poster ad girl for BA would you. Anyway, i want removal and lift, but i am worried that the results would be so poor. I am also worried if i should stage the op or just go for it in one sitting. I also want to have another baby at some point in the next year also, would this drastically alter shape, even if i decided not to BF.

500 cc implants for 8 years

+1

It would appear that you had a perfectly reasonable result from a breast augmentation and the 500 cc implant fit and was initially properly positioned relative to the breast. The 8 years means little related to the implant but breasts do change over time and for various reasons. What has occurred is that your breast has sagged somewhat and is now a bit low relative to the implant. It's not that much but it does appear that you could benefit from a breast lift (mastopexy) with or without doing anything about the implant. Future changes such as another pregnancy, breast feeding, or weight changes are not predictable or controllable.

I doubt you will be happy with a simple removal of the implant and with a 500 cc implant removed, even with a mastopexy, you will still look a bit low and saggy. I would consider a mastopexy over the existing implant for now or complete the pregnancy and weight stabilization and then see what you want or feel you need at that point. 

Denver Plastic Surgeon

Timing of Breasts Augmentation/Lifting Surgery?

+1

Thank you for the question and pictures.

I agree with your assessment that at some point you will benefit from breast lifting and/or breast augmentation revisionary surgery. I would suggest that you complete pregnancies ( since this is planned in the near future), achieve a long-term stable weight,  and then seek consultation with well experienced board certified plastic surgeons ( who can demonstrate significant experience helping patients in your situation). Proceeding in this fashion will help you achieve your goals, minimizing the chances that further surgery will be necessary after pregnancies/weight gain/loss…

Whether or not the procedure should be done in a one or 2 stage fashion will depend on your physical examination immediately prior to surgery, your goals, and your plastic surgeon's experience/preferences.